Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1121262728293031323334353641 ... LastLast

Thread: HobbyLink Japan (HLJ) (Japan) new items

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I was planning to wait until the February TFs were released before shipping (the January & February items at once)... but should I ship the January items for the freebie stuff, and then risk that they have run out already, costing me extra postage, for no reward?

Hmm... decisions decisions.
    "Qualifying Items"

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    "Qualifying Items"
    Ah rats... I didn't look at the link, so I thought it was any Transformers item shipped from that date, not just the 25 items they currently have listed at that link.

Hang on... they have DLX Strafe and Crosshairs back in stock. I missed out on the Hasbro versions, and these are identical, with just a Japanese sticker on the box.
    I can get those.

I bought two of the cheapest items for a chance of the axe (metal ore opyimus for 750y and speed change hound 900). Both are less than ten bucks for a punt on caliber axe. If anyone wants to trade for it, I might have 2 spare
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

MPM Barricade preorder is up, ¥8,000

https://hlj.com/product/TKT10942
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    MPM Barricade preorder is up, ¥8,000

https://hlj.com/product/TKT10942
    Thanks. That gives me a backup in case it's sold out at TLTC by the time I've saved up for it.

Pounce & Wingspan are in

Is it just me or is hlj becoming more later to the party than everyone else?
    pre-orders seem to arrive at all the asia\japan stores at least a week before them and at the moment mp-17+ is up everywhere excpect hlj, am I missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Is it just me or is hlj becoming more later to the party than everyone else?
    pre-orders seem to arrive at all the asia\japan stores at least a week before them and at the moment mp-17+ is up everywhere excpect hlj, am I missing something here?
    Isn’t MP17+ a Takara Tomy mall exclusive? HLJ doesn’t usually stock those kinds of items. Amiami and hobbysearch don’t have it listed either.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Isn’t MP17+ a Takara Tomy mall exclusive? HLJ doesn’t usually stock those kinds of items. Amiami and hobbysearch don’t have it listed either.
    hmm good point did not know it was a tt mall exclusive.

I also find that HLJ is not a reliable source anymore if you don't pre-order within a day or two of their listings.
    They used to have pre-orders open until their release, or they would pre-order more stock from TakaraTomy and re-open pre-orders... which is really stupid that they don't anymore, as they miss out on so much money now.

And it doesn't seem to matter what it is either, as the POTP toys and Movie toys that are identical to the Hasbro versions, are also selling out within a day or two of being listed. Every time I scroll through their Transformers listings, I rarely see anything that is still available for pre-order. It's just wall-to-wall "Order Stop" on their Transformers pre-orders.
    I've had to resort to pre-ordering from other Asian sources a number of times now in the last year, that I would have otherwise bought at HLJ, which prevents me from being able to combine shipping from the one source to save money.