Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Reject Shop sale 5-15 July ($10 DLX, Gobots & Stealth Force)

I wouldn't mind getting a Sidearm Sideswipe and a Terradive. If anyone in Melbourne sees either and can pick it up for me, that'd be great.

Only saw Reveal the Shield figures at Chadstone and Endeavour Hills over the weekend.

Edit: mistype, no Generations figures have been reported in Melbourne. Only Reveal the Shield (which are basically the same thing but it's a distinction worth noting).
    Last edited by Paulbot; 10th July 2012 at 06:45 AM.

Seems like Melbourne/Vic got a lot of the Generations figures. In Sydney been to Broadway, Macquarie Centre, Parramatta and just the movie figures.

After checking 6 stores, it seems Adelaide only got HftD figures (BBBB, Ironhide, Terradive, Tomahawk, Sidearm SS, Hailstorm, Electro Jolt). I would appreciate a Wreck-Gar from RtS and a couple of Scourge from Generations if anyone were to find them spare, although they seem to be thinning out fast. Postage does hinder the bargain a little, but hopefully not too much, any help appreciated =o)

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

We had some RTS figures in Altona- Some bbs, jazz, perceptor and those weird go-bots. I think one of thee go- bots was hound or something. Might go pick up some more.
    Anyone seen any Wreck-Gars in Melbourne/Vic areas? I haven't been able to find any.

Anyone found any perceptor, jazz or OP in sydney ?

Quote Originally Posted by nofacej View Post
    I'd be very grateful if you were able to pick up a Perceptor for me. Checked out two Reject Shops today and all they had was movie stuff which was a real let down.
    How did you go? Have you found one? If not, do you already have one and just want an extra or do you not have one at all?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Damned View Post
    tracks if you can find one?
    Got you Tracks, send me a PM with your addy and I'll check shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Would you be able to grab a RTS Bumblebee and any Wreck-gars there still may be (I'll take a max 3)?
    Got you a Bumblebee, send me a PM with how you wanna collect it.

P.S Sorry Sam, I went according to who replied me and asked me to check first. Went back to RS in Burwood and they only had the 2 left which I got for The_Damned and SuspectimusPrime.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Penrith only had the non transforming figures, and they had a lot of them!

Going to be like Kmart and Big W with the DotM wave one deluxes all over again!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    How did you go? Have you found one? If not, do you already have one and just want an extra or do you not have one at all?

Got you Tracks, send me a PM with your addy and I'll check shipping.

P.S Sorry Sam, I went according to who replied me and asked me to check first. Went back to RS in Burwood and they only had the 2 left which I got for The_Damned and SuspectimusPrime.
    Hey Mel, no worries, appreciate you telling me. Fair's fair.

Really awesome of you, PM sent!

Only movie stuff at the Reject Shops I went to. Don't have a Perceptor in my (small) collection.