Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Humble Transformers IDW Comics Bundle

Already own the hard copies but this is too good of an offer for the digital forms which can be convenient to have.

Just checking before I commit to this...
    after payment you'll basically be getting PDF versions of the comics that you can pop on any device and there's no restrictions attached, am I right on this??

Yeah, but you also get links to various other file types including PDF that can be used on other PC/Android/iOS devices. Well worth the money! Enjoy!

I have the print versions of almost all of these, so I customised my payment so that 4/5 went to the charity and the other 1/5 to IDW (since they have already gotten so much $$$ from me) I love the functionality to do so.

Thanks for the link and I highly recommend spending the little bit more to get MtMtE and RiD!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Default Humble Transformers Bundle

Awesome!!! Thanks for the heads up guys. I have been wanting to purchase MtMtE and RiD and now the bonus is giving to charity. Humble Bundle is a great idea.

Thanks for the heads up
    I have unoffical PDFs and would have prefered Comixology versions but we shall load Kindle for Android and see how it goes

Grr! This seems like a waste of money
    Either I just don't have the right app or something as I would like to be able to read my comics. Unable to 'pinch and zoom' to read anything.

While I can use the PDFs, if I wanted to view them that way I would have illegally downloaded them (I have hundreds in PDF/JPEG format and its a pain to read so I don't)

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Grr! This seems like a waste of money
    Either I just don't have the right app or something as I would like to be able to read my comics. Unable to 'pinch and zoom' to read anything.

While I can use the PDFs, if I wanted to view them that way I would have illegally downloaded them (I have hundreds in PDF/JPEG format and its a pain to read so I don't)
    You don't seem to have a decent viewer - Get Perfect Viewer:

http://www.androidpit.com/en/android...wer-pdf-plugin

just bought it, I've got most but not all of those already I think so happy to get the whole lot