Thread: MMC Ocular Max REmix RMX-05

Default MMC Ocular Max REmix RMX-05

Looks massive... will be a bit of a problem trying to match it to scale with other figures... unless they're aiming to create a bigger Soundwave.

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Looks massive... will be a bit of a problem trying to match it to scale with other figures... unless they're aiming to create a bigger Soundwave.
    I think it's the same with Ravage sometimes in the cartoon laserbeak is rendered large enough to pose a threat to the Autobots, at other times he is small like a mechanical carrier pidgeon. This one looks more like the Laserbeak and his flying gun whoa are more than a match for both Cliffjumper and Hound.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I think it's the same with Ravage sometimes in the cartoon laserbeak is rendered large enough to pose a threat to the Autobots, at other times he is small like a mechanical carrier pidgeon. This one looks more like the Laserbeak and his flying gun whoa are more than a match for both Cliffjumper and Hound.
    Can you imagine how big the mess will be if takes a dump on Hound's windshield
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!