Thread: MP-29 Shockwave MISB swap

Default MP-29 Shockwave MISB swap

Looking to swap one of my double taped but unopened MP-29 Masterpiece Shockwave's for a nice single taped MISB one. I already have mine so looking to swap with someone in the Wollongong area. If you plan on opening one anyway then please help me out with a swap.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Looking to swap one of my double taped but unopened MP-29 Masterpiece Shockwave's for a nice single taped MISB one. I already have mine so looking to swap with someone in the Wollongong area. If you plan on opening one anyway then please help me out with a swap.
    I am going to be in the Gong for the next 2 weekends... If PC send me Shockwave before then I would be more than happy to swap.

If someone else offers, take them up on it cause I am not sure when PC will post it.

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    I am going to be in the Gong for the next 2 weekends... If PC send me Shockwave before then I would be more than happy to swap.

If someone else offers, take them up on it cause I am not sure when PC will post it.
    That's great Mayza, much appreciated mate. Yeh I'll keep it open until then in case you don't have it from PC.

Just a heads up my Shockwave just arrived from PC so hopefully yours isn't far behind
    Spiderken Away!

Mines sitting in my HLJ Private warehouse for the foreseeable future. I'm waiting on some other things that will push the 60 day limit. But when it gets here, if it's single taped, I'd be happy to trade. Where did the single taped ones come from?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Many thanks Trent, between you and Mayza I should be well covered.

A couple of the guys that ordered through PC got single taped ones and Megatran got 1 single taped and 1 double taped from HLJ.

Hey mate I'll check mine in the morning for you. Was gonna open it this weekend so if it's single taped it's yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Hey mate I'll check mine in the morning for you. Was gonna open it this weekend so if it's single taped it's yours.
    Legend! Only issue is that with the baby here I've got a couple of weeks off work and it will be challenging to come up your way to do a swap. Let me know in the morning and I'll try to work out if I can meet up in the next few days. I'm sure you're keen to open it so I don't want to hold you up too long.

Looks like it is single taped. To make things even easier for you, I'm going down to the Gong for dinner on Saturday night so if you are around in the arvo I can probably stop by on my way and drop it off. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Looks like it is single taped. To make things even easier for you, I'm going down to the Gong for dinner on Saturday night so if you are around in the arvo I can probably stop by on my way and drop it off. Let me know.
    Excellent, that's very generous of you thanks. Will send you a message to arrange.