Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: BigW super sale for Transformers Titans Return (July 5-18)

I've checked 5 Big Ws... no Seaspray.

I did grab two OpOp for two members here, though. So that was a win.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

I was across at Doncaster half an hour ago. They have 10 boxes of Leader class 2 packs and 8 boxes of Legends on a pallet. One of the leader boxes was open and had Blitzwing and Octane.

Looks like they will be put out tonight.

Went to Rockdale Big W. No Titans Returns displays up anywhere. Was hoping to grab a Seaspray and Slugslinger

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    Went to Rockdale Big W. No Titans Returns displays up anywhere. Was hoping to grab a Seaspray and Slugslinger
    Yeah I checked there and Hurstville yesterday. I also wanted a Seaspray. No luck. I also checked Menai, Miranda & Bankstown on Saturday. No luck.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

They're starting to appear in NSW now so check again NSW guys.
    More info here: http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...281#post590281
    If anyone happens to spot a breakaway or two among those $10 TR deluxes let me know, still chasing some.

There are stacks in Macquarie NSW. The usual toy section has the Voyagers (and a single, PotP Grimlock, sadly still at $45).

The Titans Returns toys are at the front of the store, with HEAPS of Legends (Cosmos and Seaspray) by the manned checkouts, and the rest (Voyager Blitzwing and Octone, Deluxe Twinferno, Triggerhappy, Krok) in front of self-service.

Sorry slightly off topic, but can somebody who buys a Blitzwing tell me whether theirs has an instruction sheet? Mine seems to be missing it. Nothing I can't figure out on my own or Google, but seems odd.

Quote Originally Posted by zzyss View Post
    Sorry slightly off topic, but can somebody who buys a Blitzwing tell me whether theirs has an instruction sheet? Mine seems to be missing it. Nothing I can't figure out on my own or Google, but seems odd.
    Maybe that's why it's so cheap?

Saw a post on the Ozbargains website about this sale that noted there was a rumour that the cases were meant for Toys R Us. Don't think the timelines match up - but then I don't think I ever saw these voyagers at TRU...

Quote Originally Posted by zzyss View Post
    Mine had an instruction. They must have missed putting one in yours.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Maybe that's why it's so cheap?
    I wonder if this is just a batch thing, but yesterday I looked at 7 Octanes and 5 had their insignias about 10-15 degrees to the left. Bit of a shame but for $15 I wouldn't be complaining.

I did notice one Seaspray's foot was torn by the plastic wired used to fix it onto the bubble. Haven't opened mine yet but I guess the plastic is pretty soft/cheap(?).

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!