Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: WFC Siege Omega Supreme, Jetfire, Mirage, Impactor

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I really love my T30 Jetfire, but they have to suck me in again with a cartoon accurate jet mode. God damn.
    I look forward to getting Siege Jetfire, but I'll still keep my Classics and Generations Jetfires too as they are all nice toys in different ways. I'll have a squadron!

I'll be offloading my YOTS Omega Supreme though. Can't justify keeping both.

I dunno about these.

Mirage looks pretty poor. Lazy engineering for the back end and a fake chest. No thanks. Quite disappointed. It doesn't look better in any way that the 13 year old Classics figure.

Jetfire looks good, for those interested. I'm keen to see what HasTak do with a price point between Leader and Supreme/Titan. I'll be closely watching what the ends up retailing for here. That said, I've never been a fan of the Skyfire look - give me that sweet, sleek, Macross fighter vibe. Skyfire's alt mode will always just look like a block with wings to me.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I look forward to getting Siege Jetfire, but I'll still keep my Classics and Generations Jetfires too as they are all nice toys in different ways. I'll have a squadron!

I'll be offloading my YOTS Omega Supreme though. Can't justify keeping both.
    I love my YOTS Omega too but this new one just blows it away. I could keep it with my FOC stuff, but space is a premium.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Impactor and Mirage? Oh, yeah, there was a vote last year.
    Omega looks good, as does Skyfire. Is that supposed to be Cybertronian for Gitanes on Mirages legs? And what is the C.O.M.B.A.T system? I could google it I suppose, but eh.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

oh man that jetfire i want it so bad.

id get the omega but have no where for it to go

After all the 3P versions of Jet(Sky)fire and Omega Supreme recently, we finally have updated official products. The items shown look like computer generated images. Looking forward to photos of the actual products.

Hot damn Omega and Jetfire look great. Doesn't seem like there would be a waist swivel on Jetfire with that nose cone which would be a bummer though

I've gotta pay, that Omega Supreme and that Skyfire look pretty good. Plus I'd really like a Countdown. Buuut...I've already got versions for both that I'm happy with, and Omega Supreme won't scale with my G1 Encore citybots.

Interested to see what the Impactor remold will be. I'm hoping for a CHUG Armada-style Demolishor myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Impactor and Mirage? Oh, yeah, there was a vote last year.
    Omega looks good, as does Skyfire. Is that supposed to be Cybertronian for Gitanes on Mirages legs? And what is the C.O.M.B.A.T system? I could google it I suppose, but eh.
    I think it's their term for the power up armour that the Leader class figures get?
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

They look ok, but I'd rather they finish of G1 with the Autobot Targemasters and Powermasters rather than remake the year one and two Autobots again.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    They are really nailing the cartoon aesthetics with these. I love my classics for being the character with updated looks, but damn if these don't look beautifully G1
    I agree with your sentiments on the Classics, but I'm not sure about the swing to full G1 aesthetics, to me they feel like poor mans Masterpiece. I;m starting to miss them giving unique spins on old characters.