Page 691 of 833 FirstFirst ... 671681686687688689690691692693694695696701711 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Sporadic reports of POTP deluxe wave 2 showing up at other Big W through Australia. Hopefully see them in Melbourne soon

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Interesting development, looks like toyworld central has acquired the old toys r us store section in werribee plaza (even the old staff, looks like no one lost their job), their stock is essentially what other toyworlds have but REALLY OVERLOADED, tf wise they got the TLK dragonstorm leaders TR skyshadow HEAPS of tlk leaders and cyberverse wave 1 POTP legends wave 3 POTP prime masters and the location of things is the same as when it was TRU...

But no POTP deluxes, I'm worried, speaking of worried the old toy world central store is still open and no signs of closing, why have both I don't understand :S

@galvatran your buddy, the prime statue is STILL, looks like he belongs to toyworld now LOL

Waverley Garden Big W pretty much bare of TF expect for a few Dreadwing PoTP and RID Wingblade, PoTP Masters wave 1 and some Voltrons lions.

Target was good, I managed to get Titan Masters SkyTread, Repugnus and Shuffler. Only 1 Skytread and Brawn left. Plus wave 1 PoTP deluxe and Cyber erase stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by techx View Post
    Waverley Garden Big W pretty much bare of TF expect for a few Dreadwing PoTP and RID Wingblade, PoTP Masters wave 1 and some Voltrons lions.
    Which Lions? Legendary or Classic?
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Toyworld at Eastland had about 12 Sky Shadows and 8 of the Dragonstorm and Megatrons. All $39.95 still.

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Which Lions? Legendary or Classic?
    There was only 1 Yellow Classics Lion, 3 New Voltron Black Lions, and the smaller deluxe size combiner lions (didn't check which colours)
    Last edited by techx; 18th August 2018 at 08:34 PM.

Wave three Prime Masters at Altona Gate KMart
    "Once you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will soon follow."

Please check my toy blog: www.tonkstoys.com

"Once you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will soon follow."

Please check my toy blog: www.tonkstoys.com

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    @galvatran your buddy, the prime statue is STILL, looks like he belongs to toyworld now LOL
    A TRU employee at the time mentioned a single buyer purchased all the fixtures & furnishes of that store, bar the Prime statue among other things. Sounds like that buyer was Toyworld.

Perhaps the smaller Toyworld store in the Plaza will close in due time. Yep doesn't make business sense to have 2 stores in the one plaza long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevron Action Flash View Post
    Wave three Prime Masters at Altona Gate KMart
    Hey leave my 'hood alone. Was there today by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    A TRU employee at the time mentioned a single buyer purchased all the fixtures & furnishes of that store, bar the Prime statue among other things. Sounds like that buyer was Toyworld.
    Was at Toyworld Northland (where TRU formerly was) and saw two different looking prime statues. How many statues do they have?