Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Earthrise toys already found in America

Default Earthrise toys already found in America

The Generations Earthrise toys have a global release date of March, but some have just been found at American Retail, at a Target store.

The since it is only about 5 weeks away from their official release, it isn't surprising that they toys have already made it to Hasbro in America, and some stores have accidentally received them.... possibly because these ones have the same product code as the Siege toys, so might have been mixed up by mistake.
    (if we start seeing the rest of the first wave hitting heaps of other American stores, then it was just Hasbro America releasing the toys as soon as they got them from the Asian factories)

The first ones being found were the Micromasters - Hot Rod Patrol and Military Patrol.

Hopefully they start showing up here soon too... but the negative side of that is, the moment Earthrise appears here, we aren't likely to see the remaining Siege toys here.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The Generations Earthrise toys have a global release date of March, but some have just been found at American Retail, at a Target store.

The since it is only about 5 weeks away from their official release, it isn't surprising that they toys have already made it to Hasbro in America, and some stores have accidentally received them.... possibly because these ones have the same product code as the Siege toys, so might have been mixed up by mistake.
    (if we start seeing the rest of the first wave hitting heaps of other American stores, then it was just Hasbro America releasing the toys as soon as they got them from the Asian factories)

The first ones being found were the Micromasters - Hot Rod Patrol and Military Patrol.

Hopefully they start showing up here soon too... but the negative side of that is, the moment Earthrise appears here, we aren't likely to see the remaining Siege toys here.
    Also, being the same codes - that may make it difficult to tell when stores like Kmart and Target have got their stock in. Usually using the online tools you can see what ranges are in stock where, but they might all show up as Siege toys.

Hardest part is knowing what we'll actually get. The micromasters I want, and was gonna preorder them at BBTS, but if they'll come here I can wait. Decisions decisions

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Hardest part is knowing what we'll actually get. The micromasters I want, and was gonna preorder them at BBTS, but if they'll come here I can wait. Decisions decisions
    TBH i think the clearance prices at Kmart etc, to me anyway, indicate a new range to fill the existing price point.
    By now we know that Hasbro will completely flood the market with Wave 1 ER anyway, so I'd say it's a safe bet we at least get some of the new stuff. Don't hold your breath for subsequent waves though

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    TBH i think the clearance prices at Kmart etc, to me anyway, indicate a new range to fill the existing price point.
    By now we know that Hasbro will completely flood the market with Wave 1 ER anyway, so I'd say it's a safe bet we at least get some of the new stuff. Don't hold your breath for subsequent waves though
    That's probably really good advice Sinnertwin - hold off ordering overseas online for Earthrise wave 1, and save your dough for ordering the later waves.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Even though an early wave WILL flood Australia, I always pre-order anyway. Because if we skip the first wave, coming back around to buy it can get expensive. Which worked out well for me with Siege Micromasters.

On the one hand, I want to buy locally and prefer the in-store experience... but on the other, I just want to purchase and enjoy my toys. I don't like the online hunt. So preorder it is, sadly.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Earthrise Leaders have now been found at US retail (Optimus and the re-release Astrotrain), and Amazon America is listing some of the Earthrise toys for release in the first week of February (from the earlier release date of March 1st).
    Astrotrain has a new product number (WFC-E12), as it already had a product number in Siege (WFC-S61).

I know I'm the only one that cares about Battlemasters, but anyway, they are now out in America as well.

https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/02/09/...-retail-404949

I think that means every Wave 1 Earthrise toy is now out in America.