Thread: Transformers Prime: Pirates

Default Transformers Prime: Pirates

I don't have Thundertron, but I recently received a bunch of figures that don't really fit my "show cast" collection.

So I'm repurposing them as a group of Star Seekers within TF:Prime continuity.

Goldbug
    Goldbug first placed a bet on a running of the Ibex Cup years ago, but the gambling debts soon added up. He's joined the Star Seekers looking for a big windfall. He's sure it's coming, want to wager?

Slicer
    Thrown out of Autobot forces due to his short temper and overeagerness to attack, Slicer has found a team that respects his skills with a sword, and allows him many chances to use his beloved blades.

Scavenger
    Scavenger desperately tries to prove his worth to comrades by trying to find things of value. Only tolerated because of special ability to detect the presence of fuels and metals.

Skywarp
    Her teammates she her as a dumb grunt with one special skill - her ability to teleport. But she doesn't mind, she has her own schemes in play and once they pay off, she'll do what she does best: disappear and leave these losers behind.

The "Doctor"
    The recupirating Star Seeker captain has put the new doctor in command of the crew, or so the doctor says. The medlab is sealed shut and no one has actually spoken to Thundertron since he entered for treatment...

Now I'm kind of tempted to get Thundertron. I also got Generations Doubledealer the other day, and think he might fit in well with this crew.
    Last edited by Paulbot; 25th March 2014 at 03:58 PM.

as I tweeted.

Damnit, I was only going to get the Slicer of this set. now I think I want them all.

Thundertron is a great concept but execution is a little average. nice colours but like a lot of the beast figures a bit static in either mode and not entirely clear where transformation between modes stops or starts, however would go well with what you have up above, mine currently stands in the middle of my WFC/FOC shelf and looks a little lost.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I am going to repurpose Snarl as a brother to Scavenger. Originally I thought of making him an upgrade, but the Star Seekers and AOE Dinobots could make good opposing teams.

And I am warming to the idea of keeping the AOE Dinos with the Prime toys, rather than with the Movieverse (since I probably wont have many AOE toys other than the Dinobots)

Well then, those photos sealed the deal for me, Paul. I'm definitely repurposing Snarl