View Poll Results: MP-11NR Ramjet worth buying?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 61.54%
  • Only if...

5 19.23%
  • Not worth it

2 7.69%
  • Not even interested

3 11.54%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Toy Review - MP-11NR Masterpiece Ramjet

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...nr-ramjet.html

A few people in this thread seem to be having the same issue I think amongst others. Someone suggested a fix but I don't know how confident I am at taking it all apart!

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...nr-ramjet.html

A few people in this thread seem to be having the same issue I think amongst others. Someone suggested a fix but I don't know how confident I am at taking it all apart!
    Looking at the shoulder fix tutorial, it looks like a hell of a lot of work! You pretty much have to pull him apart just to fix his shoulders!

I'm one of the lucky ones who managed to get a good Ramjet, but now I have to worry about the second one coming in which I only bought because I was afraid the first one would be dodgy...

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Looking at the shoulder fix tutorial, it looks like a hell of a lot of work! You pretty much have to pull him apart just to fix his shoulders!

I'm one of the lucky ones who managed to get a good Ramjet, but now I have to worry about the second one coming in which I only bought because I was afraid the first one would be dodgy...
    Wow that's pretty involved, I was in the 1st Rd preorder with pc but never got a notice which is starting to look like a good thing.

Hopefully mine is fine after my mp-11T parts former debacle.

My Ramjet was a first round from PC, so hopefully the rest of their stock is trouble free... hopefully...

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

hmm...for once I may leave it misb. lol

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    hmm...for once I may leave it misb. lol
    Yeah, sometimes it's better not to know!

When people talk about "double taped" is that a general term for something or is it literal? People in the tfw2005 thread have mentioned that some boxes are double taped and these mean it was opened at the factory to check QC and contents before being sent out. My box has 2 bits of sticky tape on the top so if that means "double taped" and it was indeed opened for checking and approval well then thanks again guys, doing a stellar job over there :/

Looks like mine is unaffected by QC issues. Guess I got lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    When people talk about "double taped" is that a general term for something or is it literal? People in the tfw2005 thread have mentioned that some boxes are double taped and these mean it was opened at the factory to check QC and contents before being sent out. My box has 2 bits of sticky tape on the top so if that means "double taped" and it was indeed opened for checking and approval well then thanks again guys, doing a stellar job over there :/
    It's literal. If you can see that the original tape has another tape on top then it has been opened and then resealed. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to whether yours will be double taped and it has annoyed me in the past being mainly a MISB collector. Masterpiece Clampdown from PC was double taped but all my MP's direct from NY in Japan have been single taped. But then my 2 copies each of Unite Warriors Superion and Menasor were both double taped direct from NY while Defensor from RK was single taped. I now specify when I order that I would like a single taped box but it doesn't guarantee anything.

The upside for non MISB collectors is you will get a good quality figure.

Will open up mine tonight, fingers crossed