Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Animated S3 Ep04 "Three's A Crowd" Discussion

Default Transformers Animated S3 Ep04 "Three's A Crowd" Discussion

Some old characters return... a new character is introduced.

* Is that the end of the Headmaster unit?
    * Is Dirt Boss another constructicon? Will there be 6?
    * What's Hasbro doing making Dirt Boss an off-screen MOVIE toy?

I'm envisioning that the seeker clones will eventually get their true names and become Ramjet, Sunstrorm, etc. and become Decepticons under Megatron. If so, that was a great unconventional way to introduce/create the seekers.

NOTE TO MODS: Would you please change the SE04 in the title to s03e04?

That wast he first Animated episode that I was dissapointed in.

Dirtboss is lame! They could of done a better job with a new contructicon than that.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Headmaster unit gone? I certainly hope and think so. It's part of dirt boss now, where else could he get his remote control powers from?

Could we see a forming of a 3 bot devastator with dirtboss in control of it?

I really liked the logo for the fossil fuels. Sludge works on another level there too.

Speaking of which, I thought that the three constructicons might have wound up dinosaur food.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Clever that a Headmaster unit + Forklift = a Constructicon with mind control. Plus an equally clever double-entendre with the reuse of the name 'Dirt Boss' as a mob boss. Nice appearance of Scavenger-style drill on Scrap.

So... it took the Autobots so long just to fail to get Lugnut out of a hole that newspapers came out in the meantime?

Was a good fun episode. Always is with the Constructicons. Very amusing. Especially now that there's 3 of them. I'm just glad the Headmaster unit is finally rid of and used in a better context.

Just some speculation... perhaps the Constructicons will eventually turn good and Bulkhead be part of the group for combining purposes. He's be perfect as the torso, Dirtboss the head and the other two as legs. Just need two more for arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    Just some speculation... perhaps the Constructicons will eventually turn good and Bulkhead be part of the group for combining purposes. He's be perfect as the torso, Dirtboss the head and the other two as legs. Just need two more for arms.
    I'm not sure they'll add another two Constructicons, but there is that other thread somewhere around here that suggested (SPOILER...) three Decepticons could change sides and join the Autobots. If the three Constructicons have survived this episode then it's possible that it's them.

That spoiler would be a nice change from the same, regurgitated fokelore we get from line to line. Similar to the seekers.... I love it.

And as far as Bulkhead being a part of it, there is a Bumper Battler repaint coming out called Work Zone Bulkhead, but Bulkhead is an APC.
    Last edited by jaydisc; 22nd March 2009 at 08:10 PM. Reason: swapped a period for a comma

I thought it was nice the Dinobots made an appearance again. Interesting how the Constructicons landed near them... hmmm...

I was pretty annoyed that this episode turned out to be about the Constructicons and not Blitzwing.

There were essentially three things I liked about this episode:

-Dirt Boss being Animated Lagann. He's a face with limbs and controls other robots with drills. There is no way that is not a shout-out to Gurren Lagann.
    -The Fossil Fuels logo being an Animated version of Sludge.
    -The Dinobots appearing for three seconds.

So yeah, I didn't really like it much. Bring on next week's episode!

So does this mean that we're gonna get toys for the Animated Constructicons then??

I thought that this was a pretty "meh" episode.

Quote Originally Posted by SentinelPrime
    That wast he first Animated episode that I was dissapointed in.
    I think there have been a lot of worse episodes than this one... at least Professor Princess hasn't resurfaced <touch wood> <covers doorways with garlic cloves> Eeeeeevil!