Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Reprolabels Reproduction Stickers

Wow!

C7 or not Liege dude, those look absolutely amazing!
    It's insane how much of a difference a fresh set of stickers can make to an old figure and the upgrade sets are actually quite tasteful too, nothing too over the top or detracting from the original look!

I'm definitely gonna order a heap now once I get MP Rodimus and the Classicsverse figures out of the road, saving little bits at a time to build up for one big haul of stickers!
    I'll try and get the pics I'm promised up tomorrow, if you've got more Liege? - post more dude they are really good shots.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I have to get myself some Reprolabels for my Darkwing and Dreadwind. I have been putting it off for a long time.
    haha i am the same, i was just looking at those the other day and thinking i should get them.. both dread and dark are in bad shape sticker wise...
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    haha i am the same, i was just looking at those the other day and thinking i should get them.. both dread and dark are in bad shape sticker wise...
    All loose samples of them that I have seen suffer from the same 'wrinkly' or 'flaky' sticker problem. I could tell that it was just stickers that didn't stand to the test of time rather than play wear since aside from that, the figures were superb.

There's no doubt buying reprolabels to replace old G1 toys looks great but I am not convinced by the price for newer products :/

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    There's no doubt buying reprolabels to replace old G1 toys looks great but I am not convinced by the price for newer products :/
    By US prices, some of the labels cost about as much as the actual toys.

OKay Hursty, here's more then. I at times stick the robot's name in hidden parts of the figure if the names are cutout stickies itself, if it's too big , nah.

Upgrade kit and plain set for Rodimus Prime = 2 variant set of stickies - solution 2 variant Rodimus Primes - one rubber wheeled, the other plastic wheeled

Triple - CHangers
    Octane - okay so this fig is C6 sometimes even a fresh sticky cant really do much for a figure

Sprigner actually looks cluttered with all his stickers applied

Sandstorm

Mirage

Brainstorm

Omnibots!
    - yeah Downshift needs an H2O2 bath
    Their thermal faction symbol is very useful.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

The '84-'85 aged toys are the ones that look the best when the new stickers are applied. By '86 the stickers begun to be somewhat 'cluttered' as Liege puts it, specially on the Sci-Fi alt modes.

though some stickers like that of Brainstorm is just very pretty, it really livens up the plain looking figure... the Pretender stickers though are kinda meh, especially the Decpticons - clear colored ones on a dark plastic (purple et al) just looks ...dirty.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Starscream's chest stickers on the shell kept peeling off and I had to use a glue stick paste to keep them in place. Jazz's Pretender helmet metallic red visor sticker flaked and I had to paint over it.
    I'm making a new years card for my inlaws atm, and this post popped into my head! Whenever one of my stickers starts to peel i re-stick it with double sided tape. We bought a roll of the stuff for making these cards for about $5, but it's excellent for re-applying stickers; easy to apply and sticks real good. I'm not sure what glue you're using, but i'd imagine it's messier and way more finnicky than tape! Worth a shot if you have stickers that are otherwise fine but have just lost their adhesiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Runabout/Runamuck their stickies are from an upgrade Repro set I think I threw it away after

Computron upgrade kit - stickies for just the chest plate
    Wooooaaa-aaaahhh!! These look absolutely phenomenal! My absolute favourite set from Reprolabels has to be the WST Dinobots set. It's just so well done & incredibly detailed, making these little guys shining gems in my collection.