Page 103 of 151 FirstFirst ... 83939899100101102103104105106107108113123 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1510

Thread: ACT Transformers Sightings.

Big W Gungahlin has Optimus Prime and Black Rodimus as of this morning. I need Optimus Primal though

Tuggers Big W has a few Hot Crons but no munky visible.

Checked out Toys R Us "closing down sale" at Majura Park; 10% off all action figures, so depending on the TF line, Big W is far cheaper at the mo'. Spotted loads of Studio Series wave 1; pretty much all of them bar Bumblebee and Ratchet. A few PotP Evo Rodimus, Evo Optimus, Broadside, and Alpha Trion, etc. No wave 2 PotP at all.

Big W Majura Park had one Evo Rodimus Unicronus and at least one of each Studio Series wave 1.

Belco Target and Myer both had 3 of the battle trap pairs.

ToysRUs on 10% sale, lot of evo rodimus, no prime Truck nor Monkey. loads of wave 1 deluxes.

And bizarrely Myer had a couple of Shufflers if you're still after the elephant!

Two Primals in Gungahlin Big W.

Tuggeranong big w has plenty of studio series leaders for 68. Could not find any titans leaders anywhere else in the store though

Quote Originally Posted by Maruten View Post
    Two Primals in Gungahlin Big W.
    Of course. Checked Gungahlin last night and came up empty, then went to every other store in Canberra this morning and still no luck. Now Gungahlin is sold out again too.
    Constantly checking bigw stores is impossible for me at the moment so looks like I'm not getting him now that no other stores will stock primal for a reasonable price (or at all without toys r us).

Quote Originally Posted by Logician View Post
    Belco Target and Myer both had 3 of the battle trap pairs.

ToysRUs on 10% sale, lot of evo rodimus, no prime Truck nor Monkey. loads of wave 1 deluxes.

And bizarrely Myer had a couple of Shufflers if you're still after the elephant!
    I need the elephant

Woden Big W has put out some of the stupidly cheap TR stuff for the sale that “begins on July 5”. About 30 each of Blitzwing and Octone ($15), and over a hundred each of Seaspray and Cosmos ($5) if my maths is right. They’re just behind the TF section, with all the Avengers stuff. No deluxe or leader visible yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruten View Post
    Woden Big W has put out some of the stupidly cheap TR stuff for the sale that “begins on July 5”. About 30 each of Blitzwing and Octone ($15), and over a hundred each of Seaspray and Cosmos ($5) if my maths is right.
    Big w civic too although they are currently being unpacked off of the trolleys, not sure where they will fit them but looks like somewhere at the back
    With the other toys.