Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Titans Return toys revealed

That's good for me to know. My sis is visiting from Japan, and I considered asking her to pick up a few for me. Lucky I didn't send her on a wild goose chase.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

This line has given me hope for the future of retail Hasbro releases.

I genuinely feel that they're at a level of comfort and familiarity with the budget constraints now that if they ditched the line wide gimmick for the next iteration of Generations that they'd be able to produce a line at the level of the 2008-2010 period of Universe 2.0/Generations 1.0.

Can't wait for Triggerhappy, and will likely pick up Highbrow and Wierdwolf on a whim if I see them.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    So the rumour is that Hasbro have completely sold out of Wave 2 TR.

Good if it's true.
    Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    At least Hasbro's US distribution channel has.

This line must be pretty popular
    Yeah when I read this news I bit the bullet and ordered the Wave 2 deluxes and legends through BBTS. For once I was going wait and hope they would show up locally but given how much they are selling out, chances they would end up in my remote corner of the state became zip.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Yeah when I read this news I bit the bullet and ordered the Wave 2 deluxes and legends through BBTS. For once I was going wait and hope they would show up locally but given how much they are selling out, chances they would end up in my remote corner of the state became zip.
    I have been picking up wave 1 and 2 locally... I still need Chromedome though, and was planning to do the same with wave 3, but given how popular this line is I decided to preorder wave 3 at PC.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    That's good for me to know. My sis is visiting from Japan, and I considered asking her to pick up a few for me. Lucky I didn't send her on a wild goose chase.
    If you want your sister to get you something, it's probably easier to ask her to purchase the stuff off Amazon Japan. Same price as stores but free guaranteed next day delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    If you want your sister to get you something, it's probably easier to ask her to purchase the stuff off Amazon Japan. Same price as stores but free guaranteed next day delivery.
    Good idea. They've got Amazon Prime so I could make use of it for a few hard to find items. I'll look into it if when we go again next year.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Good idea. They've got Amazon Prime so I could make use of it for a few hard to find items. I'll look into it if when we go again next year.
    FYI - Amazon Japan has nothing to do with Prime.

Not that Prime, the membership one.

Some prices show different AFTER you add them to cart (there is a also a thread on TFW2005) as apparently the japanese price includes possible tax, but if you add to cart after signing up, you'll see the price for your country.
    Also, some items are cheaper on there, some are more expensive for TF, you really have to look at each individual listing.

Hmmm, Megatron doesn't look like hes made from cheap plastic in the video. The NYCC pictures of him looked awful.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    As someone that normally only buys the Takara Tomy versions I wondering if the Triple Changer Optimus and Megatron will see a TT release or if they will be released as Blitzwing and Octane.

Lol at the identical Battle Car and Tank modes on Six Shot. Obviously someone forgot that Six Shot's robot mode counts and added a Tank mode to make six alt modes instead of the normal 5 alt + robot.

I never was happy with my Henkei Rodimus so I'm looking forward to this new one, just wish he wasn't a Head Master. I really wound have liked Target Masters in addition to Head Masters.
    I'd like to replace my cloud rodimus with something better for my LLC. TR hotrod being a headmaster is what will probably put me off making this purchase.