Page 261 of 467 FirstFirst ... 241251256257258259260261262263264265266271281 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Well the latest WoW expansion is now out. If anyone here plays and remembers the long login queues around the Wrath era then get ready to relive those memories! I started at 1667 in queue

Ah the good old days...
    I feel your pain, the login queues for WoW during Wrath and even with Cata were awful not as bad as the Diablo 3 cannot connect rubbish.

Does anybody here play Company of heroes 2 or Men at war 2 (assault squad) ?

Looking to start playing more multiplayer games getting a little bored of either playing AI opponents or crazy Asian kids that zerg rush you with Russians in clown cars right at the start.

followed by a very sportsmanlike typical 14 year old elitist jerk response from them, "you even knoe how play noob?!!! elelele"

let me know if you guys play, quite an active player on both.
    I generally Play US with Company of Heroes 2 and Commonwealth with Men at War 2.

I even play World of Tanks if anyone plays WoT on the Sea server happy to do some platoon action.

hope to see you guys on the battle field!

Kindest regards,
    Mike.

Picked up New Nintendo 3DS (in white) today! Got a black embossed Mario series faceplate, along with a 16gb micro SD + adapter and white dock from Japan a few weeks ago too. Now just the horrible rest of day at work until i can play on the damn thing!

Also, took this photo of my Nintendo racers collection while discussing it on another forum. Damn i wish they'd make a new Wave Race.. or F-Zero - the MK8 DLC is rockin', but not enough dammit! I love my F-Zero X Japanese version box art so much, and it only cost $12 when i picked it up! I need a boxed Maximum Velocity for GBA though, that loose cart drives me nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Picked up New Nintendo 3DS (in white) today! Got a black embossed Mario series faceplate, along with a 16gb micro SD + adapter and white dock from Japan a few weeks ago too. Now just the horrible rest of day at work until i can play on the damn thing!

Also, took this photo of my Nintendo racers collection while discussing it on another forum. Damn i wish they'd make a new Wave Race.. or F-Zero - the MK8 DLC is rockin', but not enough dammit! I love my F-Zero X Japanese version box art so much, and it only cost $12 when i picked it up! I need a boxed Maximum Velocity for GBA though, that loose cart drives me nuts!

Daymmm nice collection there, we really do need a new wave race and f-zero, the Mario Kart dlc had me drooling! I'm considering getting the new 3ds today as well, but the XL, decisions decisions.

Yer, i have the old XL, but find it digs into my hands and the resolution of the screen really isn't good enough for it's size, so 'downgraded' to the regular this time! Haven't switched it on yet but the feel and build is much nicer this time round, so hopefully i made the right decision! PLUS, SNES coloured buttons!

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Yer, i have the old XL, but find it digs into my hands and the resolution of the screen really isn't good enough for it's size, so 'downgraded' to the regular this time! Haven't switched it on yet but the feel and build is much nicer this time round, so hopefully i made the right decision! PLUS, SNES coloured buttons!
    Just caved and got the blue XL! And starfox 64, feels much better in my hand than the previous XL.

Starfox would really benefit from the improved 3D i think, but i don't have it anymore (except the N64 version) I'm hoping the improved 3D gives a new lease of life to games i enjoyed but stopped playing as new stuff came out. I'm probably gonna try out all my games again tonight.

And i'm soooo pleased Sega will finally release the 2nd batch of 3D classics next year... it's almost perfect timing, cause Afterburner 2 with the old 3d would be a painful experience!

Considered picking up a new 3DS for myself, but decided against it for now since I've gotta save for Japan next month.
    Did get Pokemon Omega Ruby though

Got the new Dragon Age on the Xbox One I am very much looking forward to playing it tonight

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Got the new Dragon Age on the Xbox One I am very much looking forward to playing it tonight
    playing that also now but on PC got in on 3 monitor .... tip ...you can assign mission in war room and it in real time .... so do it before you stop playing and when you play again it all done... love that concept ...