Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10202526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sneaker Thread

I'm not excited for these (copped them in 2010) but yes it's a massive release. Carmines probably edge these out for the biggest released, but it's damn close!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Megatran Guest

Footlocker Oz website mentions Expressions of Interest for Limited Release shoes. It appears they are addressing the line up problems.

Anyone know what EOI entails?

Megatran Guest

This Expression of Interest is utter rubbish. Rang my local store. There were around 140 people expressing interest in tomorrow's release of Jordan Retro 6 Black Infrared. And only 60 pairs, let alone only a handful of size 8 (my size). Footlockers will be pulling names out of a hat until all 60 pairs of sneakers are gone. The remainder of people will miss out. There's going to be a lot of unhappy people tomorrow.

How'd you go in the raffle, Megatran?

Footlocker AU's raffle system is a joke, I agree. They've put the system together on the back of an envelope & I know that internally the store staff have been telling head office it's a badly done system.

(I copped, but I lined up at a Nikestore; real limited sizerun - I was copping mostly for my wife & managed to help some friends out too).

Megatran Guest

I couldn't attend due to work travel comittments. My kind brother took a half day off work to attend the raffle draw on my behalf (he had to pop into the store a day prior to register as well). No luck. *sad face*

This was the one I REALLY wanted this year. Looks like another 23 years of waiting. *shakes head*

On a positive note, people who picked up a pair would have had this face expression walking out the store Good on 'em.

Yeah size 8 is a tough one. A guy I know (who's only this year actually bought Jordans after wanting them as a kid) is a size 8. I advised him that if he wants to be sure, he needs to do an overnight camp with me at Nikestore. Which he did. The store had 2 size 8s & they both effectively sold out on Thursday.

Ebay

Megatran Guest

The problem with eBay is that there's plenty of KO's out there. Even when sellers put up pics of the authorised retail store receipts & sneakers, that doesn't guarantee the sneaker they post in the mail is authentic.

BRING BACK THE LINE UP. I'd rather camp out overnight then play this raffle garbage.

I'd hope that local ebay sellers are legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    BRING BACK THE LINE UP. I'd rather camp out overnight then play this raffle garbage.
    I think most of us would.