Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: CW Computron Boxset

New pics up at pretty much every TF site out there. Link to Seibertron.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    God damn it!!!!

Just headed to bed... And stopped to look at my CW shelf..... And my eyes fall on brawl (currently supporting grand scourge)

Let me start by saying combines are my fave thing.... Best gimmick ever!!!

But I'm a stickler for who goes where according to the show.... And how they are arranged.... So things like the backwards limbs in CW get me, but more so TF:Prime abominus is totally wrong and can't be swapped to the right way....

So now we have Computron.... I'm fine that Scattorshot is out.... Fine that some are repaints/remoulded...

But Brawl = Nosecone.... The turret doesn't spin.... The Nosecone attaches to the back of, and therefore bottom of the turret.... GAH!!! I need it at the knee pointing down!!

Good news!

http://static.seibertron.com/images/...W_nosecone.jpg

Looks like you can put the drill at the front of the tank turret, and then just push the turret forwards so the drill sits flush with the front of the tank.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Not feeling it for the Technobots. Kinda over all the retools and repaints. Like, I understand why they do it an all, but... meh. They started off nice and strong and now it's feels like the same old same.

Quote Originally Posted by Keidatron View Post
    Not feeling it for the Technobots. Kinda over all the retools and repaints. Like, I understand why they do it an all, but... meh. They started off nice and strong and now it's feels like the same old same.
    I hear you. I put my trust in Takara to salvage this mess. Computron commands respect.

When CW was first announced all I wanted was Abominus, especially now since they are making Computron. But with the whole Titans Return line it seems highly unlikely now, plus Hasbro need to find group to repaint/remold them into, which shouldn't be too hard for them.

If they were to make a CW animal group, the first one would likely be Abominus IMO. At which point Sinnertwin would be probably be replaced by a new character because 'omg, the fans certainly won't TWO dragons in one group, man they'd bitch! especially when both are two headed!'. Or at the very least, one of the two dragons will be made with a single head instead of two. And now that I think of that, it'll be probably be Hun-Grrr so they can just remold Silverbolt again. Cutthroat will be awesome.

Then after that, we'll have to wait forever for Takara to fix it. Then after that, we'll get the Pretender Monsters, sans the pretender shells. Wildfly will be a Cutthroat repaint and the rest will be remolds or repaints of the Terrorcons.

Then we'll get a Dinoking repaint.

Then we'll get the Seacons. Overbite and Skalor will both be Rippersnapper repaints. The rest could very likely be new molds perhaps, but I wouldn't hold your breath. I'm sure Sky Lynx could be retooled into SnapTrap somehow. Nautilus will probably not get made at all until Takara does it, and even then that's sketchy given he was skipped on for God Neptune.

Then we'll get a God Neptune repaint.

Not holding my breath for a new Predaking, but if they did, Divebomb would be a Cutthroat repaint.

Then they'll do a fan poll again, everyone will vote in a heap of Cutthroats.

Sorry. I'm feeling extra cynical tonight. I'm just joking around.
    Last edited by griffin; 13th January 2016 at 09:07 AM. Reason: language

I know you were just kidding, but just to belay any concerns that anyone else might have, remember that both Hun-Grrr and Sinnertwin (Twinstrike) were included in TFPBH Abominus. I think that Hasbro are well are that Twinstrike is an orthus, not a dragon. It'd be neat to have Generations versions of Monstructor, Dinoking, Piranacon, Predaking etc.

Coloured teaser shot of Computron from ZMultiplier (via DaimChoc):

It doesn't look like they've retooled the head much...

Looks like the right colours though, so that's a thing.

And if you thought ZMultiplier couldn't top his cropped and crotch shot leaks, we now have...

A full shot of Computron!

In full and glorious 99x77!

DaimChoc's tried to do a blowup:

But given how craptacular the source material is, you still don't get to see much!