Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SDCC new Titans Return reveals

Definitely liking the look of Megatron, but that grey plastic they're using is atrocious!

Gnaw is fantastic. I'm really considering what looks to be a great new Bumblebee, but I do have the Generations Legend (which is great).

Megatron's plastic/paint look horrid, but the mould looks decent. Pass, but the alt modes look better than Generations Blitzwing's (who I will stick with when a new one gets made from Megatron), so that's nice.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I dunno, not feeling another grey/silver tank Megs even if he is a triple changer.

But I'd replace Generations Blitzwing with a repaint of this in a heartbeat.

Of course Flywheels or G2 Megatron repaint would be even better.

Bumblebee and Gnaw look like they will be cool when Taktom fix the colours, but I don't know if I want yet another CHUG Bee.

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    Huh? Pretty sure Sixshot looks like a new mold and not a remold of PMOP/Super Ginrai. The other Optimus is a size too small.
    Try having a close look at the legs and shoulders of Op on the back of that box in the picture
    Dapto Dog for 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    Try having a close look at the legs and shoulders of Op on the back of that box in the picture
    Sixshot is leader class and OP is voyager, so there's no way one is a retool of the other. They just have similar looking legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    Hey, if you're right then you're right, but I just don't see it at all.

The legends bumblebee is awesome, definitely want a cliff jumper repaint.

Getaway & Doublecross look pretty good from the pictures I've seen. Kinda sick of seeing moulds redone to death but I guess that's the way things are done these days. Triggerhappy & Brainstorm share the same mould which sort of burns me as Triggerhappy's always been my favourite jet.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Do we need a new Megatron and Bumblebee already? I would prefer a character that wasn't done within the last year or two.
    Yeah, I thought the very same thing. Why waste a legends mold when you could just reissue the earlier one, and use the tooling for a new character. And a Voyager Megatron will look puny compared to a Leader Optimus.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozgardian View Post
    Getaway & Doublecross look pretty good from the pictures I've seen. Kinda sick of seeing moulds redone to death but I guess that's the way things are done these days. Triggerhappy & Brainstorm share the same mould which sort of burns me as Triggerhappy's always been my favourite jet.
    +1 Yeah, whatever they need to do to bring us unique moulds for Skullcruncher, Weirdwolf and Mindwipe.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!