Thread: Wanted Chug style weapons in Grey or Black

Default Wanted Chug style weapons in Grey or Black

I am after some different weapons (guns and combat weapons) for my Junkions as they are all holding the same one at the moment so was wondering whether anyone has some spares?
    They do not have to be CHUG weapons as long as they fit in CHUG Wreck-gars hands and are suitably brutal looking for Junkions.
    I would like them to be black or some shade of grey to keep them consistant.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    Cheers, Ken
    Spiderken Away!

My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

who is this place?
    Spiderken Away!

Shapeways has been a company that manufactures by 3D printing for years now. they are getting bigger and bigger and their material options are getting better and more prolific.

The really cool element of Shapeways is that anyone can design something in 3D CAD, export the file as a .stl and have it made at shapeways given that it meets the design requirements of the material you intend to print it in.
    You can then make your item available through the shapeways store, they take a cut, you can put a profit margin of your choosing on your design and it's available for anyone in the world to purchase.

the link I put up is just what you get when you search '5mm weapons' in the shapeways store, lots of different designers.

Just keep in mind that the printed material tends to suck up paint like a sponge and feels a little bit like a kittens tongue but looks OK if you don't look too close, it doesn't photograph particularly well.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)