Page 24 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41419202122232425262728293444 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Definitive Comic collection from Hachette now in Australia

are they distributing eaglemoss product here, or are eaglemoss looking after that themselves?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    are they distributing eaglemoss product here, or are eaglemoss looking after that themselves?
    I just answered my own question: this is the Eaglemoss Australian site for the Star Trek Starships collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglemoss
    Dear valued customers,

It is with regret that we have to inform you that we have temporarily suspended order taking for our Australian and New Zealand shops whilst we resolve an issue with our local fulfilment partner. Sadly, our partner has gone into administration and so we’re working hard to find a solution to re-supply your collections in the very near future.

For those customers who’ve ordered and not yet received items, we will be in contact to discuss your orders over the coming days.

We would like to apologise for the inconvenience and hope to be back online shortly. If you would like to be notified when we’re live again then please add your email address to the below field.

If you have further questions please contact shop@eaglemoss-service.com

Best wishes,

The Eaglemoss Team
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    IDW have also reprinted all of the US G1 Marvel run across 8 volumes. Some local comic shops might have copies.

There's an Australia edition, across two volumes, of the first 16 issues of the G1 comic. See this thread. Some online stores might have it.
    That's awesome, thanks so much!

DarkHyren - no probs I'll post here as soon as I get the reply

Guys, here's the email response I got from Hachette:

"Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

We are aware of the situation regarding Bisset Magazine Services. Kindly note, the publishers are working on a solution. We ask for your patience for the time being and you will be notified shortly on the way forward.

In the meantime, may you please confirm your full names, full address, name of the collection, the last issue number you received and your contact details.

If you require any additional information, please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,

Alice.

Customer Care"

So looks like anyone with subscriptions should drop them a line with the requested details. The return email was:

hachetted400@jacklinservice.com

I'll send them an email to see if there is any official announcement we can make on this site and on our facebook page (and on the global fansites), to reassure Australian subscribers that they will still be able to keep getting these.
    Hopefully it doesn't mean that there are several volumes sitting at the Bisset warehouse, that is now the property of the Administrators, and won't be released back to Hatchette without payment, or sold onto the subscribers.

It is worth mentioning that the UK subscribers are about 20 volumes ahead, as they have just passed the halfway mark with either 41 or 43 currently released in the UK.

I forgot to mention last week, that the two issues sent out here were number 24 & 25...
    Volume 14 - Space Pirates (UK 172-173, UK 180-189, US 43 & 51, UK 1988 Annual)
    Volume 43 - All Hail Megatron Part 1 (issues 1-8)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I'll send them an email to see if there is any official announcement we can make on this site and on our facebook page (and on the global fansites), to reassure Australian subscribers that they will still be able to keep getting these.
    Hopefully it doesn't mean that there are several volumes sitting at the Bisset warehouse, that is now the property of the Administrators, and won't be released back to Hatchette without payment, or sold onto the subscribers.

It is worth mentioning that the UK subscribers are about 20 volumes ahead, as they have just passed the halfway mark with either 41 or 43 currently released in the UK.

I forgot to mention last week, that the two issues sent out here were number 24 & 25...
    Volume 14 - Space Pirates (UK 172-173, UK 180-189, US 43 & 51, UK 1988 Annual)
    Volume 43 - All Hail Megatron Part 1 (issues 1-8)
    No word yet, Griffin?

Still no reply yet.

Still no reply yet.
    No update yet? May be worth a follow up inquiry...

That would really suck if true... as we are only a quarter through the set, and it's not all together, making it really incomplete.
    And what's worse is that I stopped buying TPBs because I expected to be getting the IDW comics with this series, so didn't want to be doubling up.
    I did the same - I’ve just been reading them online and waiting for this series to realease physical copies

Frankly Bissett should have emailed their subscribers to let us know they were shutting up shop. If it wasn’t for this thread I would have been in the dark about the whole situation.