Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC 4am Wed Sale

Default MOTUC 4am Wed Sale

Is everyone ready to be up at 4am and lay siege to Matty's castle?

If you succeed at breaking through the WSOD enchanted barrier, the loot that can be found are:

- Vikor
    - Ethernian Guards
    - The Goddess
    - Castle Grayskull stands
    - Mo-Larr with Skeletor (avaliable now)

If you are joining the siege, what loot will you be after?

I am going for Vikor, Ethernian Guards and 2x Castle Grayskull stands.

I am debating with myself if I should get an extra Guards set and the Goddess.

Since I have the other figures and my Vikor is in the post, I'll just be getting the Eternian Guards.

I plan on destroying Toyguru's head in a variety of ways - I don't want that idiot's face staring at me from my shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Since I have the other figures and my Vikor is in the post, I'll just be getting the Eternian Guards.

I plan on destroying Toyguru's head in a variety of ways - I don't want that idiot's face staring at me from my shelf.
    At least is a fitting 'dopey' face for an Eternian guard as he is just a 'red shirt' grunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I agree lets all burn toygurus head

Dammit!! I forgot to save money for this! I really wanted a Cona...umm...Vikor.
    Looks like it's Ebay for me on Friday.

*Angry Muttering*

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Dammit!! I forgot to save money for this! I really wanted a Cona...umm...Vikor.
    Looks like it's Ebay for me on Friday.

*Angry Muttering*
    Even if you over spend for this period go for it now. You are more likely to spend twice as much or more on Ebay.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Well...

That Toyguru face is the sole reason I'm not buying the Eternian Guard Set. I was sold on it initially, until I saw that sculpt.

As for the Grayskull stands - I've already got some and they're nothing special. Still - nice to have if you don't own them.

I would get the Goddess if they fixed her infamous "shattering torso" problem, but sadly Matty has decided to not do that for this run! So, I'll put up with the one I've got.

I'm not a fan of the Mo-Larr set, even though I have no problem with it. It's just not to my taste.

Which brings me to Vikor - which I absolutely love! I only have one issue... waking up early and having to deal with Matty on a ridiculous sale day like the one they've got coming. The server will probably go nuts with all the multiple orders of stands and guards. If I didn't already have my Ghostbusters sub figure on the way, I'd probably reconsider (and get both) but...

Goddess is not even a new run, it's the left over stock from the original run so all associated problems will be present.

This is the primary reason why I am probably not going to get it.

I didn't know there was this much hatred for Toyguru. The posts that I have read at He-Man.org do make him seem like an arrogant preak but obviously there is more of a history there that I am unaware of given this much 'dislike' for his mug on the toy.

I'm not interested in anything except Vikor, but because he's pretty similar to King Grayskull & He-Man overall, i'm gonna pass - plus it helps keep me in my wife's good book!

So, just some stands for me ... they'll probably be up for a while, but i will be online at the start anyway

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Goddess is not even a new run, it's the left over stock from the original run so all associated problems will be present.

This is the primary reason why I am probably not going to get it.

I didn't know there was this much hatred for Toyguru. The posts that I have read at He-Man.org do make him seem like an arrogant preak but obviously there is more of a history there that I am unaware of given this much 'dislike' for his mug on the toy.
    It was a waste of a head sculpt,it could of been flocked purple at least to make up for the lies about the panthor vote!