Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone For Inexpensive Graphic Novels?

I ordered six TFs books, but only got two (so far). They were each packaged individually.
    If the rest do show up, it will indeed be a big saving. One of the US comic online stores used to have free shipping, which I miss - so having this site doing the same is very welcome.

Fellows can someone confirm for me that this contains the final issues of the G2 comic ?

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/book...9/Transformers

Anyone want to order it for me?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I ordered six TFs books, but only got two (so far). They were each packaged individually.
    If the rest do show up, it will indeed be a big saving. One of the US comic online stores used to have free shipping, which I miss - so having this site doing the same is very welcome.
    Yeah - don't worry too much about the postage at this point. I've been buying books from them for a long time, and they always send everything individually no matter how much you order (and thus the packages often show up at our end in a staggered fashion.)

Also - with regard to my previous post - note that I started this thread just after I'd ordered the Allspark Almanac, which I only received two days ago. So there's still plenty of time for people's post to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    Fellows can someone confirm for me that this contains the final issues of the G2 comic ?

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/book...9/Transformers
    Yes, Rage In Heaven is the final G2 trade paperback. It's out of stock though, but you can get the beautiful hardback version for $34AU shipped: http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/brow...=9781840235777

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Also - with regard to my previous post - note that I started this thread just after I'd ordered the Allspark Almanac, which I only received two days ago. So there's still plenty of time for people's post to arrive.

Yes, Rage In Heaven is the final G2 trade paperback. It's out of stock though, but you can get the beautiful hardback version for $34AU shipped: http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/brow...=9781840235777
    thanks teach, any takers for ordering it in for poor confused roller?

That website is EVIL! It just made me click and bought the TF Animated Animaniac and then it made me sign up as a member so I can buy again easily the next time!
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Seriously man. What do you have against my money? That site is gold.

Check this for an example:

Sin City Collection 88 pounds = $158 AUD roughly

Cheaper on TFAW (which is a good site) $135 US about $145.50 AUD.
    But their shipping for it is $165 US!!! (They usually have reasonable shipping costs if you go the slow option but it is not available for this item - maybe because of the weight?)

Anyway, that's too good to pass up and I've been meaning to grab the Frank Miller books for quite some time now. And then there's the Batman books too... at least I'm already up to date on Transformers.
    Last edited by Oilspill; 28th October 2009 at 04:55 AM.

I'm not after the Sin City collection, but seeing that made me thinking about searching for the Complete Far Side. And they have that for the same price and with free shipping it's very hard to resist.

I've got to think what other books I'm after and look more closely at that site while the Aussie dollar is high against the pound.
    Last edited by Paulbot; 28th October 2009 at 12:39 PM.

Great Skyshadow. I bought a heap of novels from them, each individually packaged. Took around 3 weeks to arrive but hey, free shipping. !!! cant complain about that. All books arrived together and all in order. Thanks Skyshadow.

10% off at that website now... see details here.