Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NINJAGO! My dream come true!

They look extremely stupid and I have no idea what it all has to be so EXXXTREME!!!

The proper Ninja sets from the late 90's are roughly 10 kajillion times cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Won't be buying Ninjago for the current prices, especially with the new Egypt/Mummy sets looking so good!
    On the subject of which, are there any specific Australian stores with the Flying Mummy Attack set (#7307)? And if so, could someone please tell me the price? I'm trying to work out if I should buy it online.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    On the subject of which, are there any specific Australian stores with the Flying Mummy Attack set (#7307)? And if so, could someone please tell me the price? I'm trying to work out if I should buy it online.
    I don't think they have arrived in Australia yet, still relatively new right?

With the aussie $ now, the online price $34.99 from Lego website seems quite alright. And you can throw in some other extra sets along too.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I have not spotted them anywhere, the few stores I have been in so far this year have all had very depleted Lego shelves.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    I don't think they have arrived in Australia yet, still relatively new right?

With the aussie $ now, the online price $34.99 from Lego website seems quite alright. And you can throw in some other extra sets along too.
    Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    I have not spotted them anywhere, the few stores I have been in so far this year have all had very depleted Lego shelves.
    Cool. I've ordered it - thanks Mel and Trunks!

My Target (Bondi Junction) has an entire wall display dedicated to Ninjago - it seems to have just about everything released thus far and at (relatively) reasonable prices.