Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: April's Apprehensions

My new T shirt came in today..... of course I HAD to buy it

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    I am addicted to United at the moment. These things are just SO pretty!
    Just got these today. The picture doesn't do them justice. They really are so beautiful in the flesh. Bit disappointed that the plastic bubble is a bit scuffed on both.

They are indeed nice figures, although I personally paid too much for my United Wheeljack (AU$38! ). About 2 weeks after I paid that price for Utd Wheeljack the Generations toy came out at my local Kmart for $25! FML. (T-T)

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Swung by Wollongong TRU today. Couldn't help myself. It has to be better than my Takara version right?

Right?

IMO the Takara version is better in some ways, but the Hasbro one is better in others. I've posted some comparison photos and comments here. Also keep in mind that the Takara one is more expensive, especially now that the Hasbro one is on sale at TRU. So in terms of value for money, I think the Hasbro one is gooderer.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    They are indeed nice figures, although I personally paid too much for my United Wheeljack (AU$38! ). About 2 weeks after I paid that price for Utd Wheeljack the Generations toy came out at my local Kmart for $25! FML. (T-T)

IMO the Takara version is better in some ways, but the Hasbro one is better in others. I've posted some comparison photos and comments here. Also keep in mind that the Takara one is more expensive, especially now that the Hasbro one is on sale at TRU. So in terms of value for money, I think the Hasbro one is gooderer.
    I already have the Takara one. But haven't had a chance to crack the new one out of the box yet.

Love that comparison you did. The transformation sequence was especially cool. Bet it took a while.

Got a used one of those old keyring versions of G1 Brawn for $3 with the intention of scrounging the arms for my original Brawn which has been missing his arms for as long as I can remember, now I just have to remember where the Hell he ever ended up...

If anyone wants the Brawn keyring let me know. He's missing his arms, (obviously) decals and the actual keyring part, and he right leg doesn't sit in position in vehicle mode properly but it would probably be alright for a kitbash or repaint.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I FINALLY got my copy of the hardcover Last Stand Of The Wreckers yesterday.

Yes, yesterday.

Diamond, for some unknown reason, kept dicking my LCS around, and while acknowledging it had been ordered and they had it in stock, just weren't sending it.

Unbelievable.

Bunch of stuff from Krayt arrived.

Matrix FE Prime
    NYCC prime two pack
    TFCC over run
    TFCC driftpool
    And some PCC stuff
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    I just saw the pic. gonna say, that looks like some dollars there.
    they do look good though, all together like that and the same scale..
    Thanks Grock, it was great when this all came in unfortunately I have bigger problems with the 2 MP09's than that little broken joint.

Also on Thursday I bought a spare Ultimate OP for $50 from the BigW sale.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

PRIDE Cliffjumper hopped into the Prime cabinet today. The "worried puppet" cover art is so gold.

A few more randoms.. HM's thanks to Blackie
    Jazz for fifty bucks and the guy chucked in some empty boxes. I already had barrage but the box and paperwork were part of the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    Thanks Grock, it was great when this all came in unfortunately I have bigger problems with the 2 MP09's than that little broken joint.

Also on Thursday I bought a spare Ultimate OP for $50 from the BigW sale.
    That really sucks. for a toy that looked so promising it did seem to have a lot of issues.. maybe you could get a cheap hasbro one and use it for parts?? but still, you shouldn't have to