View Poll Results: GEN-15 Legends Powerglide - worth buying?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 85.71%
  • Only if...

2 9.52%
  • Not worth it

0 0%
  • Not even interested

1 4.76%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Review - GEN-15 Legends Powerglide

Bought this one today and he's fantastic, like he walked out of the cartoon. He's nearly MP like in accuracy. The huge Autobot logo is great and alt mode works. My only complaint would be that his legs like to part a little bit.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Got mine today, he's pretty good, the bot mode IS the Generations Powerglide I've been waiting for, Jet mode is ok, but seem it's aesthetics are compromised a bit by the bot and gun mode. Gun mode is, "NO"!

I've noticed the Deluxes have gotten a bit taller of late, I wish they applied that to this class too, Powerglide looks pretty damn weedy compared to the rest of his team. It's kind of silly that this Powerglide has a far more accurate version of an A10 than the Ultra one from years ago, yet he is so tiny.

One day I'd like to see a new character who is big AND turns into a proper A10.

Had a play with Valks' Powerglide the other day. Robot mode is 100% win. The vehicle mode though... Why are his thighs grey, which totally breaks the colours of the jet, and then then the legs making the tail. They just flop around all over the place.

Haven't seen any pictures of the weapon mode, but the flap hanging off his arse is a bit odd. I like. But He'll be staying in robot mode....