Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Release date for AOE Blu-ray and DVD

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Na, just going off your pic. It looked more awesome in the stock pictures. I think your expectations were appropriate.
    Well it might b my photo then because he does look very cool in real life

Blu-ray with Grimlock and Optimus statue now only US$30 from Amazon! This does ship to Australia for only US$7 shipping.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Blu-ray with Grimlock and Optimus statue now only US$30 from Amazon! This does ship to Australia for only US$7 shipping.
    That makes it worth getting for the statue alone, almost.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    That makes it worth getting for the statue alone, almost.
    indeed

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Great - I paid double that

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Great - I paid double that
    Thats the risk we take when ordering any Transformers item at full price. Sometimes they shelf warm and go down in price.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Anyone got the BluRay from the US with a digital edition, and been able to access/view the digital version with no problem? Wondering if it's also region locked someway (to a particular service, like iTunes US account for instance)?

The DVD/BluRay/Digital version is only $13 USD at the moment which is tempting since there's no DVD/BluRay set in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Anyone got the BluRay from the US with a digital edition, and been able to access/view the digital version with no problem? Wondering if it's also region locked someway (to a particular service, like iTunes US account for instance)?

The DVD/BluRay/Digital version is only $13 USD at the moment which is tempting since there's no DVD/BluRay set in this country.
    I had bought the US version from Amazon and to use the digital edition I had to switch stores from Aus to US and back to access it.

Some kind benefactor over the school holidays left the Blu Ray of AoE in my pidgeon hole at work . Still havent found out who it was.

Interestingly the cover is slightly different from the US version. The Aussie version has a rating box on the front and is made of a light blue plastic. The US version (the one I have anyway) has no rating on the front and the plastic is a darker blue.

Very little difference I know, but enough for me to keep both on my shelf