Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TRNS-01 VALKYRIE IN HAND

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Well I am not an Animated collector, but that figure looks good none the less.
    Hasbro's Animated Arcee is actually pretty good. Although she is the closest thing we ever had to an official Arcee toy resembling the G1 character model, it is still considerably different.

Personally, I prefer the design and aesthetics of the Valkyrie toy but it's way too flimsy and the materials suck which makes the Hasbro Animated Arcee the superior toy.

If Valkyrie has been made with good materials, the table would have been turned though.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Hasbro's Animated Arcee is actually pretty good. Although she is the closest thing we ever had to an official Arcee toy resembling the G1 character model, it is still considerably different.

Personally, I prefer the design and aesthetics of the Valkyrie toy but it's way too flimsy and the materials suck which makes the Hasbro Animated Arcee the superior toy.

If Valkyrie has been made with good materials, the table would have been turned though.
    I like the look of Valkyrie as well, much better than the official Arcee, but if the materials are rubbish, then that sucks. So either way I look at it, it's either buy a figure which is in a separate line that I don't collect, or buy one of inferior materials. Not much of a good choice is it

I love the look of this fan-made Arcee, especially when put alongside Hot Rod and Defender aka Springer.

Now if only someone made an updated Classics Wreckgar then we have all the '86 movie figures either already made or to be released

Quote Originally Posted by optimus1 View Post
    I love the look of this fan-made Arcee, especially when put alongside Hot Rod and Defender aka Springer.

Now if only someone made an updated Classics Wreckgar then we have all the '86 movie figures either already made or to be released
    Isn't Fan Projects working on one?

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Isn't Fan Projects working on one?
    I didn't know that

So far we have only gotten this 'hidden' concept art:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...1240740807.jpg

Here is more stuff they are designing. Some of it is 'Not-TF' while others are unique creations:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...mbiner-167418/

I think I must have missed them. Even Broadside looks to be getting an updated look. Wonder if these projects are still in the works.

I made a small mod to help with the figure's stability:

Arcee's heels are a little short so she is easily falls backwards and extending them with little cubes made of putty helps immensely while being near invisible.