Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Omnigonix V-01 Spinout (Sunstreaker)

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    I like it. Now just tossing up whether or not an official Sunstreaker will be here within 3 years.
    Im not waiting 3 years im getting this one.

I like it. Head will be better I hope later. I'd buy it, even if there is an official one later. I'll buy an official one too.

I wonder if Hasbro's Lambo licence is still current? If they could match the finish quality of the current MP toys then, this could be good.

Sunstreaker is the sort of MP character I CAN actually imagine Hasbro/ TakTom releasing, but if this company succeeds with this toy then perhaps they will make Trailbreaker and some of the truck Autobots, who are characters I see as being less likely to get official MP toys, given that their re-issues seemed to sell poorly in Japan.

I'm into it.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

A colour mock up I did.

^ Nice.

I'm really hoping they do well with this. If so we hopefully might see Jazz and Cliffjumper as well... And maybe Mirage.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I wonder if Hasbro's Lambo licence is still current? If they could match the finish quality of the current MP toys then, this could be good.

Sunstreaker is the sort of MP character I CAN actually imagine Hasbro/ TakTom releasing, but if this company succeeds with this toy then perhaps they will make Trailbreaker and some of the truck Autobots, who are characters I see as being less likely to get official MP toys, given that their re-issues seemed to sell poorly in Japan.
    I don't know if re-issue sales helps decide which MP's get made, I reckon they will try and make the main characters and also take into account if they can re-use the mould to make other charcters. I will be interested to see this Sunstreaker when it is done.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    ^ Nice.

I'm really hoping they do well with this. If so we hopefully might see Jazz and Cliffjumper as well... And maybe Mirage.
    And Trailbreaker too!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    I don't know if re-issue sales helps decide which MP's get made, I reckon they will try and make the main characters and also take into account if they can re-use the mould to make other charcters. I will be interested to see this Sunstreaker when it is done.
    I agree, but on the whole sports car Transformers seem to sell much better in Japan than their ute, and truck counterparts, so I'm not overly hopeful that TakTom will ever make Trailbreaker, Hoist, Skids, Brawn, Gears and Huffer in MP form.

I really Dig this, Sunstreaker broke my transformer virginity, I really love the head sculpt

Have we had any confirmation of the scale of this one?