Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jin Saotome's "Transformers fan-request week"

That Jetfire enhancements paint sure is awesome. I like Galvatron as well. Real cool!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I'm actually pretty disappointed with most of them. Galvatron is still the same mould he used last time which isn;t too hard. But he's out of scale which is the killer part to it not being Classics in my mind.

His Jetfire is the best and I like the extra detailing but the redhood doesn't do it for me. Just seems out of place. Nice as a variant, mind you but I like original jetfire's colour scheme 200% better. Like those extra cannonsthough. He's used an earth magnet to attach those.

I think there was an improvement made to his previous Galvatron or at least compared to someone else's. It's definitely better looking...

Jetfire looks awesome, a blackwash does wonders for him.

Landmine looks kinda off, especially in alt mode.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

what mould did that Primus come from?

Pretty sure that's the same mold he used for his Unicron which should be detailed on his website. It's not a TF mold if I'm not mistaken.

hmmm found the unicron link -> http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsao...s/Unicron.html

hmmmm... this is going to be debatable in the UCM since the original form is not even a "Transformer" as such

Hmmmm Unicorn and Primus looks more like Devil Imps/ goblins than Transformers robots... Creepy but nice!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]