Page 1 of 32 1234561121 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Universe

Default Marvel Universe

Thoguht we should have a MU Thread. Im sure there is a few of us collecting.

Sightings, New purchases etc.

I am happy to say I went to my local toyworld sunday arvo and picked up a Luke Cage. Must say that figure is great! and the packaging looks awesome!

So currently I have Hulk, Red Hulk, Daredevil, Blade, Punisher, X-Force Wolverine, Spiderman, Human Torch (Flame Version), Cap, Iron Man, and Silver Surfer.

My most anticipated, Galactus!!

I'm in agreement!

As I posted in the hauls thread, I have Extremis Iron Man and he is almost perfection.

I'm just concerned that no new waves will surface here for a long time. No stock ever moves.

Oh, and I see some news too. Apparently Iron Man 2020 and a Giant Sized X-Men box set have appeared on Ebay. Pics here:

http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/viewt...p?f=96&t=66045

I get a very "customed" feeling from the box set though.

Extremis Iron Man I cant wait to have!

From those pics, I def get the feeling its a custom. The Wolverine is from XMO, just cant be sure, although the Iron Man has to be a custom, I think that because there is no name on the display stand.

We shall have to wait for some more official news. For what it's worth though the seller is apparently known for selling legit but stolen DC stuff in the past.

Regardless of custom or not I'd actually be quite interested in buying this set. Good characters and in good scale to each other as well (I'm looking at you XMO Wolvie re-use).

We wait!

Would love to have the Storm figure. Hasbro needs more female characters imo! Fingers crossed for some Runaways in the future!

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/story/f...ace_131517.asp

That link has some pics of Wave 10: Captain Britain, Ghost Rider (prob minus bike) Fans Choice Winner Mystique, Multiple Man and and Wolverine in a Weapon X unifrom.

Captain Britain and Mystique are my highlights from that wave.

If I get some time in the near future I might try to get some pics of my collection so far up

Captain Britain and Multiple Man are my choices from that wave.

As much as I want Ghost Rider, imho what is the point with outta bike!?

With Galactus eventually being released, I do hope hasbro atempt at least an Avengers Jet

Well, as I said. Here's some pics of what I've got so far.

Sorry for the average pics. As you can see, it's not too extensive.

Gantz, do you open your MU or keep them on card?

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    We wait!

Would love to have the Storm figure. Hasbro needs more female characters imo! Fingers crossed for some Runaways in the future!

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/story/f...ace_131517.asp

That link has some pics of Wave 10: Captain Britain, Ghost Rider (prob minus bike) Fans Choice Winner Mystique, Multiple Man and and Wolverine in a Weapon X unifrom.
    Thanks. These pics I haven't seen yet. Kind of disappointed with Ghost Rider. I really wanted them to release the Danny Ketch version first... but classic GR will do for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Meangreen View Post

Gantz, do you open your MU or keep them on card?
    Ha! Was waiting for that question. I have never been so conflicted on wether to open figures or not, its so hard to decide!

But no, I leave mine in their packs. The reason becasue its not a generic packaging, they all have their on pics on them etc.

The only one that was opened was Silver Surfer, but only cos my gf absolutley begged me too!