Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1222272829303132

Thread: Marvel Universe

Red face MU Newbie...

I've never really looked into the MU series (and probably won't end up collecting many), but I am interested in obtaining the following to take some pics of.

What I should be paying loose (and MOSC) for the following characters?

Juggernaut
    Archangel
    Venom
    Carnage

I'm not even sure if Venom and Carnage are in the series, but if not, which series do they belong to (that you guys would recommend in terms of sculpt, poseability and scale with the other MU figures)?

(and if anyone has the above figures for sale for a reasonable price, PM me )

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    I've never really looked into the MU series (and probably won't end up collecting many), but I am interested in obtaining the following to take some pics of.

What I should be paying loose (and MOSC) for the following characters?

Juggernaut
    Archangel
    Venom
    Carnage

I'm not even sure if Venom and Carnage are in the series, but if not, which series do they belong to (that you guys would recommend in terms of sculpt, poseability and scale with the other MU figures)?

(and if anyone has the above figures for sale for a reasonable price, PM me )
    Hmm, well I can't give quite as accurate price info as an Australian member could so I'll leave that to someone else.

What I can tell you is that Carnage and Venom are not yet in the MU line. They come from the Spiderman line and there's a list of the releases here. There is a second bulkier Venom coming in the line too but this site has no pictures.

As for actually recommending them? It's really up to what you need them to do. Sculpt and scale wise they are fine. Articulation is worse than MU though. Venom has no knees or ankles! Carnage is serviceable though but neither are stellar. Hopefully that helps some.

Quote Originally Posted by Meangreen View Post
    Hmm, well I can't give quite as accurate price info as an Australian member could so I'll leave that to someone else.

What I can tell you is that Carnage and Venom are not yet in the MU line. They come from the Spiderman line and there's a list of the releases here. There is a second bulkier Venom coming in the line too but this site has no pictures.

As for actually recommending them? It's really up to what you need them to do. Sculpt and scale wise they are fine. Articulation is worse than MU though. Venom has no knees or ankles! Carnage is serviceable though but neither are stellar. Hopefully that helps some.
    Cheers for confirming mate - I think I may pass on them seeing as articulation is important to me (no knees? )

I mainly like the look of these characters and simply wanted some cheap, articulated, reasonably accurate sculpts of them with which to take pics of (I can't really justify splurging a lot on a figure simply to take pics of, I guess. )

Thanks for the info.

Last edited by gantz; 29th September 2011 at 04:28 PM.

More X's!

I see that BBTS are listing the wave with Magneto, Iceman etc. They only just got in the wave with X-23 and Steve Rogers.

I'm falling so far behind.
    Anyone want to purchase some toys?

Finally got to watch Doctor Strange this week (I missed the cinematic screenings) - loved the movie and how they took one of my favorite characters from the page to the silver screen! I was especially taken by the role of TIME in its thematic elements, and given that I am a watch enthusiast, here is my take on Time & Watches in Doctor Strange:

Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!