Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Toys R Us has finally reached 50-70% off everything.

Checked out Bankstown NSW today. Closing in 9 more days but nothing much left, mostly TLK dlx Berserkers and a few TLK voy Hounds.
    There was a MPM Barricade there, no idea if it will still be there but it was with the plush toys behind an elephant if anyone wants to try for it.

Maybe all remaining stores are closing on the same day as the Garden City store had the same signage.
    At the rate it cleared out in the last 7 days, it might not stay open that long. It was almost like 75% of the stock was sent elsewhere during the week, or back to suppliers they still owe money to.

“8 days left” sign at the Fountain Gate (Vic) store. It’s almost empty anyway.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Galvatran Guest

Fixture & fittings in-store flyer also mentions "All reasonable offers will be considered" or something to that affect.

Sign up at Garden City store says 50% off fixtures, so getting desperate now... and they told me that they can't sell anything with their logo still on it, so have to scratch off the logo from things like the baskets (I wanted to buy a basket as a souvenir, but not if the logo is scratched off).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Sign up at Garden City store says 50% off fixtures, so getting desperate now... and they told me that they can't sell anything with their logo still on it, so have to scratch off the logo from things like the baskets (I wanted to buy a basket as a souvenir, but not if the logo is scratched off).
    Went in to get a orange safety step and all gone. They had 10 there on Thursday night.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Funny how each store is different or not paying attention to directions from upper management. We bought a basket about 10 days ago with a perfectly intact logo. I’d say we could swap it out next time you’re in Sydney but that be a right royal pain to fly with.

Apparently Marsden Park TrU is gutted for transformers and the only LEGO items left are from the last Jedi and last pirates of the Caribbean brickheadz
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I’ve been to three TRU stores in the last 24 hours (Doncaster, Moorabin and Fountain Gate) and each is really down to the dregs of content. Lego sets are gone. Most Transformers have gone - but I’ve seen multiple Titan Master Brawn. The only toyline with a fair bit of stock in all stores has been Star Wars.

Good to see everyone learnt their lesson with Dick Smith and waited until the alt minute to pick anything up at maximum discount. Oh. Wait. No. People didn't do that and starred clearing shelves at 20% and 30% off so the items were still more expensive than other stores.

Werribee TRU has signs up saying “Last 2 Days” today. So looks like they’re closing up earlier than some of the others.
    Not surprising. There’s barely anything left in the store at all. The only transformer I could find amongst the scattered remains was a TLK legion Grimlock
    Was tempted to buy it as a memento of the store but left it sinfe I already own more than 1 version of that mold