Page 66 of 141 FirstFirst ... 465661626364656667686970717686 ... LastLast

Thread: Toy Photography - From Transformers to Non-Transformers

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedBreaker View Post
    Got a new camera recently, a Nikon Coolpix P7100. I'm still getting the hang of it. Here are my first few pics:

very nice, did the flooring inthe first picture come with the toy?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Nope, just something I made in photoshop and printed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Seems like the sort of thing, from what I've heard North Americans speak of Kamen Rider, they'd do with that sort of a character!
    I might give it a looks see down the track, but seeing what happened to YouTube reviewer Peaugh; I'm a little apprehensive.
    hahaha, pretty addictive most of guys in the philippines who were collecting tf moved on and changed into Kamenr riders, i have to say i think ima hook as well but im not letting go of my tfs

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    hahaha, pretty addictive most of guys in the philippines who were collecting tf moved on and changed into Kamenr riders, i have to say i think ima hook as well but im not letting go of my tfs
    Hehe, seems to happen with a lot of TF fans it eh?; glad you're sticking with the TFs man but I can understand why others might move away from it.

@Speedbreaker: Bloody nice pics man, I'm looking forward to seeing more!

well I really need to invest in a good background and lighting. My camera is fine but my skills are not :P but I was playing with these two figures the other day and thought Id take pics... always wondered what if....

She Ra Vs Wonder Woman

My money's on the Amazon Princess though all the way.... just love how I found that better gold cord which makes a better "golden lasso" than the first one I bought - which was a bit limp and lighter in it's hue. Too bad it's not evident in my pics .. I dint manage to capture the shimmer it makes - it captures light well in the flesh making the golden lasso ... well. awesome hehehe

Also

She Ra vs Nightcrawler

well, that didn't turn out well for her

Before anyone asks, yeah Nightcrawler's power is utterly dangerous IMO ( add the fact that he's an excellent swordsman) instantaneous teleportation.... grab a hold of a body part and teleport only that part, viola instant decapitation
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

@Liege: Both excellent photos and narrative man, I very much approve of the use of Nightcrawler's powers too!

As a contrast, a family portrait :

A contrast indeed Hursty hehehe. Mine's all battle and war and fighting, while that photo of "Father and Son" is all calm and feel good - unless mini soundwave is in that teenage rebellious stage then this means war after the family portrait, hehehehe
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Stepper this way

Let's do this one on one

Uchuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Kitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

DIE SPACE UVA!

Whee....

Finally done!

oh and there is the bastard that doesn't have his own wheel

CHECK OUT MY PHOTO BLOG

http://decepticopticstoyphotography....=6&postpost=v2

"WRECK N RUUUUUUULE"