Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 16th October 2018, 03:41 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
Has anyone successfully cancelled a pre-order with RK?I recently made two pre-orders and they quickly agreed to combine them. However, I then requested to cancel one of the items I pre-ordered and they have not responded to multiple emails.

It states in their policy that this is allowed and it's the first item I've ever sought to cancel. I'm even saying that I wish to put in another order separately such that I will still be spending more with them so I am surprised, they are usually very good to deal with.
My experience with RK on this matter differs to Raider. RK is quick to respond when adding item(s) to an existing order or combining orders BUT reluctant to cancel items / pre-orders. That was a few years ago.

Keep at it DaptoDog. I'm sure you've already brought to their attention you have a good customer history with them. Best of luck mate.

DaptoDog for 2018 Best Ozformer Of The Year
Old 16th October 2018, 05:19 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
My experience with RK on this matter differs to Raider. RK is quick to respond when adding item(s) to an existing order or combining orders BUT reluctant to cancel items / pre-orders. That was a few years ago.

Keep at it DaptoDog. I'm sure you've already brought to their attention you have a good customer history with them. Best of luck mate.
Thanks for that feedback mate. Was going to quote my history with them and threaten a Paypal dispute in my next email but hopefully it won't come to that.
Old 18th October 2018, 12:02 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Just sent RK a very strongly worded final email. Detailed my amount spent dating back to 2014, that cancelling orders is allowed per their ordering policy and I even said I will increase the order by substituting a Megatron for a Laserwave and Prowl.

I have given them till tomorrow to respond before launching a PayPal dispute and never ordering from them again. Let's see if that works.
Old 18th October 2018, 12:39 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Just sent RK a very strongly worded final email. Detailed my amount spent dating back to 2014, that cancelling orders is allowed per their ordering policy and I even said I will increase the order by substituting a Megatron for a Laserwave and Prowl.

I have given them till tomorrow to respond before launching a PayPal dispute and never ordering from them again. Let's see if that works.
Haha this time they replied straight away, funny that isn't it? Getting it sorted now.
Old 18th October 2018, 02:39 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Quote:
Haha this time they replied straight away, funny that isn't it? Getting it sorted now.
Nothing like a softly, softly, threat a PayPal dispute approach to get things moving.

DaptoDog for 2018 Best Ozformer Of The Year