Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

I'm still hoping these guys are ok. I really don't want any more dramas as I have got my MP-36 reissue preordered through these guys.

they are not the quickest to reply to emails. I did a preorder with them and got my items a month after listed ETA.

hopefully they start replying. We're heading to PC levels of customer service here.

finally got a reply. For those that are curious.

we had public holiday long weekend last week and are still catching up

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

If it makes you feel better I just got a reply back after a 4 day gap.

Reply times have taken a hit in the last few months. With the collapse of everyone's favorite supplier I suspect TLTC has received a fair but more business lately. Something for them to watch.

As you can see from my earlier posts I am nervous about this kind of thing too. But at this stage I am not panicking.

Has anyone ever received a delivery from LTC that had contents from 2 different orders leaving some of the other items from the orders still unfullfilled? The shipping email said that I was getting ‘this’ and ‘that’ but got ‘them’ instead. Just seems to make it confusing for both them and their customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Has anyone ever received a delivery from LTC that had contents from 2 different orders leaving some of the other items from the orders still unfullfilled? The shipping email said that I was getting ‘this’ and ‘that’ but got ‘them’ instead. Just seems to make it confusing for both them and their customers.
    I got the stuff they said they would send, the shipping email didn't contain everything they shipped, so make sure u're keeping track of what u ordered.

Has anyone received damaged items from TLTC before? I received some mangled ones in the post, and I’ve been trying to get a replacement, but it’s been over a week now and they haven’t responded!

They used to be so good at replying, but now they seem to be ignoring me. Have they changed owners or something?

Quote Originally Posted by scavbot View Post
    Has anyone received damaged items from TLTC before? I received some mangled ones in the post, and I’ve been trying to get a replacement, but it’s been over a week now and they haven’t responded!

They used to be so good at replying, but now they seem to be ignoring me. Have they changed owners or something?
    Unfortunately the majority of posts here about TLTC are "they aren't responding to my emails". I've had no issues with dealing with them but I've also never emailed them a general query etc. To the best of my knowledge it's a side business not a primary business so it doesn't surprise me that sometimes replies take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Unfortunately the majority of posts here about TLTC are "they aren't responding to my emails". I've had no issues with dealing with them but I've also never emailed them a general query etc. To the best of my knowledge it's a side business not a primary business so it doesn't surprise me that sometimes replies take a while.
    Weird thing i emailed them for weeks on end with no response about in stockings and pre orders.!
    Finally got a response on facebook at someones suggestion here.

When i did get a response on fb i mentioned the weeks of unanswered emails, they said they never received them.

I said maybe they went to spam or whatever, to which their was no response, but they did finally update the info i was after - just s list of all my pre orders which were months apart and i lost track of what i had ordered.