Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

My Star Wars pre-orders were delivered today. Communication is still clumsy, but gets there in the end.

I think it is basically just some guy/s running a small business on the side. It's the impression I get anyway.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

A bunch of Black Series figures received yesterday. All came minty and well packed. Also, on my request they were happy to send figures they had in hand now and allocate the Hera Syndulla I ordered to a later order. I've had nothing but good experiences with them.

Anyone know what the usual turn around time for instock items is? Heard nothing for 8 business days after putting an order in for some items listed as "available now".

Does "available now" still mean they need to ship it by slow boat from somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackEvora View Post
    Anyone know what the usual turn around time for instock items is? Heard nothing for 8 business days after putting an order in for some items listed as "available now".

Does "available now" still mean they need to ship it by slow boat from somewhere?
    Just send a courteous email via their website asking what's happening with your order. Remember to check spam/filtered mail for replies, cos that's where mine often end up.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Try emailing them a few times... Usually takes two or three emails and a couple of days for me to get a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Just send a courteous email via their website asking what's happening with your order. Remember to check spam/filtered mail for replies, cos that's where mine often end up.
    My exp with in stock items as a single order - was one once posted it took 1-2 weeks to arrive (im in WA)

My latest order from TLTC came within a week after I placed the order. Very happy.

To be honest, I'm starting to get concerned now...

One of the items I ordered that was in stock is now listed as out of stock and I still have no idea what is going on with my order.

Have tried contacting them with no luck, it's now been 10 business days since placing an order for 2 instock items.

I'm genuinely wondering if transformer toy purchasing is just too much hassle!

Concern was unfounded, maybe I'm spooked by the issues people are having with PC (and the orders I have outstanding there).

Possible that direct email rather than website contact form might be the best method of catching them, or maybe I was just being a touch impatient

Why were they unfounded? Have they replied? I have some pre-orders with them and would like reassurance...