Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: March's majestic merch

smarch shinies!

the investigation for the parcel from chimungmung that went missing last november is technically STILL ongoing, but australia post went back to saying tony needed to lodge a claim with them, and after asking him to do so he suddenly had a poorer grasp of english than usual and couldn't remember the case (which is possible given how long it's been, but all our prior emails were right there.. even after pointing that out he was still not helpful and no longer replies to me), SO i've given up all hope of ever seeing any sort of compensation on that and bought another smokescreen. he's so pretty all repro'ed up!

another tale of woe, i was one of the ones who missed out on takara's girls thanks to HLJ, but i managed to grab windblade from robotkingdom! does anywhere still have arcee? ;.;

It's been a loooong time since I've posted any acquisitions. BBTS informed me my POL had to ship (one more order and I'd be done... but yeah it had to go). So this turned up in a single Hugh Jass box at my work today:

Ain't all for me; about half is mine, with some going to Goktimus Prime & Tiby. But yeah I don't think I've quite received this much in one delivery.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

wow hahaha
    how u fit all of that in your car?

Default March 2015

March 2015

-Combiner Wars Leader class (G1) Megatron (misb)

-Combiner Wars Leader class Armada Megatron (misb)

-Masterpiece Bumble MP21 Bumblebee & Exosuit Daniel (misb)

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    It's been a loooong time since I've posted any acquisitions. BBTS informed me my POL had to ship (one more order and I'd be done... but yeah it had to go). So this turned up in a single Hugh Jass box at my work today:

Ain't all for me; about half is mine, with some going to Goktimus Prime & Tiby. But yeah I don't think I've quite received this much in one delivery.
    Nice... I hope my POL doesn't turn out like this I got to wait till August to get to shipping stage.

Quote Originally Posted by leej84 View Post
    wow hahaha
    how u fit all of that in your car?
    Four big shopping bags full of TFs on the train. It was really awkward.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by jaina85 View Post
    the investigation for the parcel from chimungmung that went missing last november is technically STILL ongoing, but australia post went back to saying tony needed to lodge a claim with them, and after asking him to do so he suddenly had a poorer grasp of english than usual and couldn't remember the case (which is possible given how long it's been, but all our prior emails were right there.. even after pointing that out he was still not helpful and no longer replies to me), SO i've given up all hope of ever seeing any sort of compensation on that and bought another smokescreen. he's so pretty all repro'ed up!
    that's unfortunate.. I just recently had a parcel from chimungmung never arrive, and after following protocol (contact auspost, after 2 weeks they say that the sender has to lodge the complaint to their local postal service, ask Tony, he got on it straight away, replied with the HK post response that it would take 1 month to investigate and 2 months to provide compensation - after which he would send me a new one if I still hadn't received the package), he promptly sent me a new item after I asked him about the status of the case 2 months down the line.

I found Tony to always be quick to respond to my issues.. sorry that your experience hasn't been as good.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Last day of the month was a happy day for me, all the wave 2 deluxe/legends stunticons to complete my first CW gestalt. Pretty happy with him, more so than I thought I would be, however when superion/defensor roll in I'll have to adjust my display space (ie make more) and will go with my original plan of arielbots combined, stunticons in vehicle and protectobots in robot, as that's how i think each looks best.