Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Animated Jetfire/Jetstorm

Those don't look like Transformers at all (no sign of any vehicle kibble). :/
    Interestingly the red one's hands are doing a "Yin-Yang salute" typically used in Chinese Kung Fu, whereas the blue one is holding nunchaku, commonly used in Okinawan and Japanese peasant arts (although originally from China). An intentional dichotomy? It'd be interesting if one used a more aggressive form of fighting while the other used an passive fighting style. This was something used in The One's Jet Li Vs. Jet Li where good Jet Li used a passive style whereas the evil Jet Li used a more aggressive form.

the whole thing is just weird, i hope in the cartoon they won't have annouying cliche twin personalities , e.g calm character and hot-headed character
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Those don't look like Transformers at all (no sign of any vehicle kibble). :/
    Interestingly the red one's hands are doing a "Yin-Yang salute" typically used in Chinese Kung Fu, whereas the blue one is holding nunchaku, commonly used in Okinawan and Japanese peasant arts (although originally from China). An intentional dichotomy? It'd be interesting if one used a more aggressive form of fighting while the other used an passive fighting style. This was something used in The One's Jet Li Vs. Jet Li where good Jet Li used a passive style whereas the evil Jet Li used a more aggressive form.
    I think that image was declared to be fanart ages ago.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverDragon View Post
    I think that image was declared to be fanart ages ago.
    Did they? I doubted it to be a fan art before, but not after I saw this jetfire/jetstorm toy.Cuz I can't belive a fan could know what a TF character concept art look like two years before it is publiced.

So much hate...you all have so much hate for combinery goodness...

I don't luuuurv them or anything, but even lame combiners win kudos with me, for I am a colossal sucker for combiners. So I will get them, and probably quite enjoy them.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence