Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Animated Almanac Vol II coming

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Sorry, gonna give up hope. Amazon US removed the "product page" for Season 3 ages ago. WHich is why I emailed paramount in the first place
    I hope Disney will release it...

Odds aren't good, if the license for TFs cartoons has recently changed hands - the new owner isn't likely to release season 3 without doing 1 & 2 first, and the demand won't be there for those two seasons so soon after their release by the former license holder.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Odds aren't good, if the license for TFs cartoons has recently changed hands - the new owner isn't likely to release season 3 without doing 1 & 2 first, and the demand won't be there for those two seasons so soon after their release by the former license holder.
    I thought the same thing about the G1 series about 10 years ago but then Madman stepped in so there is some hope. Granted, Animated does not compare to G1 in terms of market saturation.

I have season 3 of Animated which I recorded off the CN mid last year (DVD recorder) so I'm not that upset about the possibility of never getting an official release. I have my fingers crossed for everyone that missed out on seeing it though.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Heres a preview of the new volume:
    http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...preview/17838/

i dont have the first one so ill probally hang out fr a hopefull combined volume.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream212 View Post
    Heres a preview of the new volume:
    http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...preview/17838/

i dont have the first one so ill probally hang out fr a hopefull combined volume.
    No, that's Vol 13 of the 'cinemanga' which are nice little books in their own right (but not fantastic comics). How weird that the five page preview only shows the pages that are the same in each volume.

ohhh woops! i saw preview and animated so i presumed! ahhh i realy need to catch on transformers comics!

Super keen for this!

I love the Allspark Almanac V1 and my copy of The Complete Ark, and think they are both awesome resources.

I actually prefer the Allspark Almanac because of its awesome style and its in-universe profiles. It was a very fun read and I look forward to V2!

I'm eagerly anticipating this, because the first volume was awesome. I really liked the in-universe approach it took, it suited Animated so well.

I didn't like the in-universe approach; would've preferred 3rd person like G1... maybe I'm just old fashioned. But I wish they'd waited for Animated to finish and release the Almanac as a single book instead of needing to get two. :/

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]