Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Legends 2012

My latest ML haul has a slight theme to it. Exciting to finally get the classic Iron Man mold and the Heroic Age one too.

Hey Meangreen,

Good to hear from you dude. Were those retail at all? I hope so

I should take a few more pics of my Legends, nothing too new since Ghost Rider, X-Force Deadpool and Doom, waiting for my LCS to restock Red-Shulk etc.

Been going nuts on Star Wars Vintage EU and DC/Batman Unlimited.
    Last edited by gantz; 15th March 2013 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Hey Meangreen,

I should take a few more pics of my Legends, nothing too new since Doom, X-Force Deadpool and Doom, waiting for my LCS to restock Red-Shulk etc.

Hitmonkey Series is now up in store at Kingscomics if you guys are interested, just got myself teh Archangel and Ultimate Cap

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Hey Meangreen,

I should take a few more pics of my Legends, nothing too new since Ghost Rider, X-Force Deadpool and Doom, waiting for my LCS to restock Red-Shulk etc.

Same to you gantz.

Retail though? That's a foreign word to me. You'll find I say "ebay" and "BBTS" more often than not these days. Often in the same breath as "damn shipping"...

They're pretty much my newest ML for a wee while. You gotta get that Heroic Age Iron Man though. Really top notch. Iron Monger looks like it'll be great too.

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    Hitmonkey Series is now up in store at Kingscomics if you guys are interested, just got myself teh Archangel and Ultimate Cap
    I'm waiting for these to hit US retail in full force so I can grab a Red She-Hulk and Sentry and build Hit-monkey. Hopefully it will make these a little cheaper to grab.

Here's a quick pic I took of the Heroic Age Iron Man. I just think more people should buy him

Looks great!

I also want Sentry, but so far have only seen Hyperion, leading me to believe he will be a variant, so we probably wont see him in a long time

Still awaiting Moonstar and Blade.

Picked up Red She-Hulk, she is gorgeous, and X-Force Wolverine the other day

They're both great!

Hot damn! Manged to grab me a beautiful ArchAngel. Mmmm, shiny lineys. Nabbed this bad boy from TRU.

Annoying though, the shelves were full of Wolverine and some dude with an atom on his chest. I saw some on the storage shelves way up high, naturally no staff around. So's I did the logical thing, one foot on the shelf, and reach up to nab all the crap up top. Of course Acrhy here was all the way at the back wasn't he? :-/ Found a red She-Hulk as well up there. Nice.

Would have grabbed Wolvey, Hulky as well. But jeebus $30 a pop!! that's a little like a ripoff in my books. i remember when these babies were $16... but that was before hasbro got involved.

Naturally they didn't scan at the checkout and the dude couldn't find the tag on the shelf... I found it just fine. It amazes me that people at TRU consistently have no idea about their products at all!

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Hey guys,

So Target have the first wave of Marvel Legends for $24, $18 during the sale, and both the Comic Series and Movie Series Iron Man 3 Legends for the same prices.

I couldn't help myself and picked up a Thor yesterday afternoon. I've wanted him for a while, man he is huge

Good score on Thor Xman. You should try to build Iron Monger too. He's impressive.

Is anyone out there going to try for the SDCC set this year?

It looks pretty good but I don't have too much interest in those Thunderbolts.