Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: Letter of Complaint to TRU Online

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Here's a link to Ancestry.com.au You'd be surprised what you find out Minh.
    LMAO!!!
    Thanks Megatran for an evening laugh.
    What's even more funny is that I have been on that site in the past during one of their "free" weekends, yeah free until you actually want real info.
    From family history I know I am second generation Australian born but I did want to find out more, anyway lets just go back to this .........

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Bit the bullet when visiting Melb and signed up for a TRU card so that I could get 50% off on a Power Surge Starscream.

Since then I have received approximately 3 emails every two days trying to sell me crap. I know all stores do that when you make the mistake of giving you their email but that's a lot! Wondering if it was worth it to save $30. Oh well, to junk mail they go.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Bit the bullet when visiting Melb and signed up for a TRU card so that I could get 50% off on a Power Surge Starscream.

Since then I have received approximately 3 emails every two days trying to sell me crap. I know all stores do that when you make the mistake of giving you their email but that's a lot! Wondering if it was worth it to save $30. Oh well, to junk mail they go.
    You can unsubscribe. Though of all the junk emails I receive at my junk email address I find the TRU ones one of the most useful.

They also issued a customer survey to me regarding the VIP program in which you can feed back to them your ideal number of emails and what sort of VIP offers you value the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    You can unsubscribe. Though of all the junk emails I receive at my junk email address I find the TRU ones one of the most useful.

They also issued a customer survey to me regarding the VIP program in which you can feed back to them your ideal number of emails and what sort of VIP offers you value the most.
    Heh - I unsubscribed and a few weeks later I started getting emails from their UK division

Persistent fraggers ain't they

Ha! Just came across this and had to go back a few pages to read Trev's story, very amusing.