Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm a newbie from VIC

Megatran Guest

Default I'm a newbie from VIC

Hi everyone,

I've been following this forum for a few months and now have signed up! Really enjoy the posts and helpful tips.

A bit of background: Parents bought me Dirge when I was a young kid (back in the early 80s). Kind of loss interest in TFs for several decades (& lost Dirge as well).

Move forward to the present: Re-ignited my latent passion for TFs when my eyes were drawn to MP-10 in TRU store earlier this year. Couldn't look away and end up buying it on the spot. Since then, have started a very small collection which includes: Encore Metroplex, Encore Omega Supreme, Encore Devastator (anime colours), Hasbro MP Thundercracker, YOTS Omega Supreme, MechTech Bumblee, several mechtechish size Optimus Primes. Latest additions include Titan Metroplex, Platinum Predaking, Quake Wave (fantastic 'toy' even if I say so myself), MP-12s TigerJack and Lambor, Seeker Ace and Seeker Elite packs. Some on pre-order include MP-17, MP-18, MP-19 and MP-12 SideSwipe. I just enjoy the fact that my nephews (& nieces for that matter) have the opportunity to grow up with such amazing toys and hopefully appreciate them in the years to come.

Mabuhay and Welcome to the forum! Enjoy interacting with everyone

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Megatron Guest

Greetings Mega... tran.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to ozformers.

hey there man .... it a good time to get back into transformers as there heaps of new MP releases soon .

Megatran Guest

There's too many MPs being released in such as short time. It's burning a hole in my wallet! I'm trying to convince the missus that a happy hubby makes for a happy wife...

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Greetings Mega... tran.
    Heh, I must admit that I thought Megatran was you for a second at first. You know you're getting old when you're thrown off by vowel movements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    There's too many MPs being released in such as short time. It's burning a hole in my wallet!
    On the plus side news about upcoming MPs are released many months in advance, which gives us lots of time to save up for them. And preordering them makes them cheaper (especially now that the TakaraTOMY MPs have become significantly more expensive than the Hasbro ones).
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I'm trying to convince the missus that a happy hubby makes for a happy wife...
    In Rand McNally...

Hello and welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    There's too many MPs being released in such as short time. It's burning a hole in my wallet! I'm trying to convince the missus that a happy hubby makes for a happy wife...
    …Good luck with that.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Welcome =)

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Heh, I must admit that I thought Megatran was you for a second at first. You know you're getting old when you're thrown off by vowel movements.
    lol.. I laughed at that one. Eww gross..