Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TLK lands 9 Razzie nominations

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Well I admit, I didn't see any of the movies that beat TF5 for their Razzie nominations so I'm not in a place to say with any finality that the likes of The Emoji Movie, Fifty Shades Darker etc were indeed worse films.

However as a hardcore TF fan, I personally find it's nice to think that a movie that has the likes of Optimus, Megatron and Grimlock in it, is not thought by the public to be the worst film in all those categories.

Out of interest, why does this result anger you so? Had you seen those other movies and thought TF5 was worse? Or did you want the Razzies to punish Michael Bay specifically? Just surprised by the vehemency of your reaction so wondering from whence the anger stems.
    My anger is directed specifically at Michael Bay to start with and the studio that backed him to come up with this turkey and the previous one. A clean sweep of the Razzies would send quite a message to him and the studio. "That it's time for a new and innovative director to take the chair."

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    My anger is directed specifically at Michael Bay to start with and the studio that backed him to come up with this turkey and the previous one. A clean sweep of the Razzies would send quite a message to him and the studio. "That it's time for a new and innovative directors to take the chair."
    Cheers for the explanation

Well ya will get at least one of your wishes, considering that after this years Bbee movie they are going to have a break for a couple of years then come back with a reboot, which I am sure will have a new director

I typically blamed the writer Ehren Kruger for the POS 2, 3 and 4 movies but after TLK...it became clear that Michael Bay and the studio ran this film franchise into the ground.