Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Play Arts Kai Thread

Just got the classic Predator, and while he is aaaaaamazing, of course there are QC issues. His right arm already has stress marks on the ball joint (and I am very very careful with these), as well as the hose on his other arm was about ready to break off. Thankfully some superglue fixed that, but still, this dude was $180! I shouldn't need to be doing any fixing or worrying that things may break.

I really don't know why these figures are so high priced. Some of the new Marvel ones are over $200, some even $250! It's not the Aussie dollar either as the increase is even in places like BBTS. Maybe I'm just a sucker for continuing to buy them

I'm not a Star Wars fan but the Darth Maul looks fantastic too!

Anyone after Dante and Nero from Devil May Cry 4?
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons
    Beast Wars Basic Rattrap head and gun

Anyone know where I may be able to get Ignis from Final Fantasy XV?

I had him and Galdiolus ordered from.... that company.... and I have sourced a Gladiolus, but I need Ignis to complete the 4 main guys.

eBay is filled with knock offs too.

Any help would be great!
    Last edited by davieanix; 19th January 2018 at 03:24 PM.
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons
    Beast Wars Basic Rattrap head and gun

The amount of KOs this line has is scary
    I was in Asia last month and was looking for bots when I came across heaps of stores selling this toy line.
    They were clearing them in droves at around $60 bucks a pop on sale.
    I was quite keen on the Star Wars ones but something caught my eye when I was looking at a couple of Batman and Spidey figures... they had really bad paint apps on some parts plus the plastic used on the heads just didn't match the color on the rest of the figure.
    If I didn't chance upon the displayed pieces, I would've bought me a KO that just didn't make the cut... all the boxes looked authentic enough!

$60 looks steep i remember them at 30 bucks or so and tempted to get the Final Fantasy ones but most are floppy mess aside from the bad paint apps

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    $60 looks steep i remember them at 30 bucks or so and tempted to get the Final Fantasy ones but most are floppy mess aside from the bad paint apps
    I wouldn't mind 30 for a KO and then respraying it.
    They were asking 150 as the original price and you won't be able to tell without opening the box that it's a KO.