Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1020252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast

Thread: HobbyLink Japan (HLJ) (Japan) new items

Quote Originally Posted by Kranix View Post
    I just cancelled my MP36 order with HLJ last night and moved it to Amazon Japan. This may have been a mistake as despite the much cheaper base price, Amazon shipping charge was very high! Not sure what HLJ may have charged to ship MP36 but I suspect much less.
    What's the shipping charge for Amazon Japan? With HLJ, it doesn't show the shipping for preorder items but had a quick look at Delta Magnus, which would be similar and shipping was about $50 for EMS.

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    What's the shipping charge for Amazon Japan? With HLJ, it doesn't show the shipping for preorder items but had a quick look at Delta Magnus, which would be similar and shipping was about $50 for EMS.
    Interesting, I would have thought less than $50 but Amazon was $45, so maybe the same shipping cost then.

Just had MP Sunstreaker & Nemesis Prime drop 👍

Sunstreaker and this months LG TFs are on their way to me.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Deluxe Cogman dropped too

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Sadly they're not worth the extra spend now.

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    Sadly they're not worth the extra spend now.
    I agree, I think takara will realise with this release people aren’t willing to pay a premium for some fancy box art.

The Last Knight sale and bonus promo:

https://hlj.com/transformers-bonus-2018

Transformers Weekly Sale & Bonus Item Campaign Conditions: Begins January 22, 2018 (JST)!

The Transformers Weekly Sale period begins on January 22nd, 2018 at 10:00am JST, and lasts until January 29th at 9:00am JST.

As long as stocks last, a clear file and a randomly selected weapon will be included with each qualifying item at the time the item is packed to ship out. (If you order an item not currently in stock, or select Private Warehouse as the order handling method for your order, please be aware that stock of the bonus items may run out before the item ships. This campaign is only good as long as our stock of the bonus items lasts!)

Please note that the weapon is selected randomly from two possible types (either the Bronze Caliber Axe or the Gold Temenos Sword/Gold Battle Axe set), so it isn't possible to request a specific bonus weapon. There's a chance you might receive more than one of the same bonus weapon.

If you have a qualifying item in your Private Warehouse ordered before the campaign began, a bonus item will be included if the item is shipped during the campaign period, as long as supplies last!

Please note that this campaign only applies to orders of qualifying items shipped on January 22, 2018 (JST) and on, while supplies last. Orders for the items on the "Qualifying Items" list shipped before January 22, 2018 JST are not eligible to receive the bonus items.

In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to end the campaign early.
    Qualifying items:

https://hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?Item...NSFMSTLK012018

Overlord and the Autobot clones just dropped

I was planning to wait until the February TFs were released before shipping (the January & February items at once)... but should I ship the January items for the freebie stuff, and then risk that they have run out already, costing me extra postage, for no reward?

Hmm... decisions decisions.