Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Australian Yowie

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    You guys......
    this
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Hey, we're just trying to debunk a myth and raise some awareness

there is a website called yowiehunters.net, they have a list of encounter reports. You guys should go and read.

Bunyip is a myth I agree because there are not many encounter reports, but yowie, the number of reports are huge.

You have a better chance of getting an item from Premium Collectables than discovering Yowies exist. Not much better, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    The only Yowie I've come across are the chocolatey type with a toy inside.
    Speaking of which we have tons of Yowies at Big W. So if you want to see a Yowie that's where to go.

Seriously, Crypto-zoologist are a bunch of cranks. There is no Yowie, Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, etc.

Use the scientific method and remain skeptical of new (or in this case old) claims until reviewed and confirmed by legitimate per reviewed literature.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Speaking of which we have tons of Yowies at Big W. So if you want to see a Yowie that's where to go.

Seriously, Crypto-zoologist are a bunch of cranks. There is no Yowie, Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, etc.

Use the scientific method and remain skeptical of new (or in this case old) claims until reviewed and confirmed by legitimate per reviewed literature.
    Warewolves are real though, beware the misty moors during a full moon.

My former housemate would tell me and still tells me about stuff relating to them.

He claims to have seen them etc and that in general but not sure if he's in need of a psychiatric assessment or not.
    You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

Quote Originally Posted by PROVOST View Post
    My former housemate would tell me and still tells me about stuff relating to them.

He claims to have seen them etc and that in general but not sure if he's in need of a psychiatric assessment or not.
    your mate is from countryside? tell me his suburb's name and I will give you some other witness from that place. There is a full list of Australian yowie sightings sorted by suburb.

Default bump!

http://www.yowiehunters.com.au/index...uth-wales-1994

check this report. tell me you don't believe it?

A friend of mine is dead set serious that they are real and that's he's been in the vicinity of one.

Whenever he'd tell me the stories he'd say " you'll probably laugh but..." and then tell me his stories.

Not sure if he's just pulling my leg etc but I'd listen and be cool about it.

Some people believe in God etc so. . .
    You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой