Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Voltron: Legendary Defender Figures?

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

good luck with that, looks like stores here made the same mistake as those in the states did and ordered the two assortments in equal case numbers when they needed to double up on the cases of limbs. you could be searching for quite a while. my advice is to buy a set limbs of off ebay tonight from an overseas seller taking advantage of the 18% off code.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    good luck with that, looks like stores here made the same mistake as those in the states did and ordered the two assortments in equal case numbers when they needed to double up on the cases of limbs. you could be searching for quite a while. my advice is to buy a set limbs of off ebay tonight from an overseas seller taking advantage of the 18% off code.
    ok.. thanks for the info... definitely cant find the limbs anywhere....
    I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....

Finally got my limbs the other day from BBTS! My Voltron is now complete!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

got my full set from the little toy company last week. now i just need to work out where im going to put it

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    got my full set from the little toy company last week. now i just need to work out where im going to put it
    I know what you mean, it's massive
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Maybe unrelated but I see the voltron classic figures listed for sale on the tru website.

Any idea if other retailers are getting these like big w?

It'd be cheaper than the soul of chogokin lol

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Maybe unrelated but I see the voltron classic figures listed for sale on the tru website.

Any idea if other retailers are getting these like big w?

It'd be cheaper than the soul of chogokin lol
    Maybe? I've noticed assorted Voltron figures at TRU, Kmart and Big W so far but after a bit of a delay from the US release.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Maybe? I've noticed assorted Voltron figures at TRU, Kmart and Big W so far but after a bit of a delay from the US release.
    I noticed those too, I'm more after the larger lions that combine, right now (least where I am) its just the "legendary" lions based on the new show, the fact tru online list the classic versions based on the 80's cartoon is promising, I just want to get them cheaper than tru lol

How much does TRU sell the set for? I bought the Legendary combiner last year via The Little Toy Company, but I've been very tempted to order the Classic one too. TLTC sells the set of five for $170.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    How much does TRU sell the set for? I bought the Legendary combiner last year via The Little Toy Company, but I've been very tempted to order the Classic one too. TLTC sells the set of five for $170.
    TRU prices:

Blue, Green, Red, Yellow: $39.99
    Black: $69.99

Bandai are releasing a 'Super Mini-Pla Beast King GoLion' set in August 2018.