Will do when I get home in about 45 mins

**DONE**
    Not all heroes wear capes

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBuyer View Post
    Not all heroes wear capes
    Who says I don't?

Default One more FT-10 for sale

$225

AUD/CNY rate is dropping, so in future I have to adjust the prices a bit for new items, especially heavy items. Therefore, this is likely to be our last $225 FT-10.

Quote Originally Posted by langzixinxin View Post
    $225

AUD/CNY rate is dropping, so in future I have to adjust the prices a bit for new items, especially heavy items. Therefore, this is likely to be our last $225 FT-10.
    It's absurd to believe that MP Dinobot will cost less than Phoenix.

It's absurd to believe that MP Dinobot will cost less than Phoenix.
    You mean FT MP dinobot? or Takara MP Grimlock that I am selling?

If you meant FT dinobots, I think FT-10 doesn't have competitor threats, while dinobots have many. I favour GP dinobots over FT.

BTW, if anyone is interested in the last of last GP Grassor Chrome or Metallic? I am pretty sure GP's next figure won't be the price that Grassor is listed atm. This is the last chance. One Chrome and one metalilc, you pick one, I will keep the other.

Quote Originally Posted by langzixinxin View Post
    You mean FT MP dinobot? or Takara MP Grimlock that I am selling?

If you meant FT dinobots, I think FT-10 doesn't have competitor threats, while dinobots have many. I favour GP dinobots over FT.

BTW, if anyone is interested in the last of last GP Grassor Chrome or Metallic? I am pretty sure GP's next figure won't be the price that Grassor is listed atm. This is the last chance. One Chrome and one metalilc, you pick one, I will keep the other.
    Oh, I meant BW MP Dinobot's price so nothing to do with your prices bro.

Oh, I meant BW MP Dinobot's price so nothing to do with your prices bro.
    I am having trouble to understand why that one costs that high, it's not made by gold.

Default lay-buy

Hi all,

remember we talked about zip-pay option on store? I have contacted zip-pay but they require a business at least run for 6 months, which is Jan 2018 for me.

So I registered lay-buy.com, they will provide integration to my site. However, I would like to hear your opinion on lay-buy, have you heard of them? here is what they replied to me:

=====================================
    In the mean time, I have some questions about the service:

1. As for "The customer pays a small 0.9% Lay-Buy fee", does that mean, say, if I list an item for sale on my store as $100, when the buyer click lay-buy, their payment total will be adjusted to $100.9? I don't have to adjust my price from my end, is it?
    A: No, the payment is not adjusted.
    Customer will pay across $100 to merchant directly, and $0.90 to Lay-buys.

2. As for "Merchants will pay their agreed discounted transactional fee they have in place with their payment processor." does this mean, since you are working with paypal, so what ever paypal charges me, I sitll pay right?
    A: Yes, merchants only pay their transaction fee to PayPal - we do not charge merchants.

3. When a buyer click lay-buy for $100 item, do I receive the full $100 straightaway and the buyer will owe you instalment (like zippay)? or your plugin actually makes my paypal transaction become an instalment one so I will have to wait for instalment payment from buyer? If it is the latter, what if the buyer cannot meet the repayment? is that an issue I need to solve among me, buyer and you? or me, buyer and ebay?

A: It works like a Layby ( and is not consumer credit ) - so merchant receives the installment payments as they are paid, and only delivers the product after final payment. If buyer cannot pay and wants to cancel the order, our merchants charge the buyer a cancellation fee, which is in their term where buyer loses their down-payment and any other payments are refunded back in PayPal.

4. from other shopping site (shopify), I saw this logo (in attachment), are you the provider of that service too?
    A: Yes, we are a SHOPIFY partner and an approved gateway.
    We prefer our merchants run on SHOPIFY to any other platform.
    ==============================================

from their reply, "It works like a Layby ( and is not consumer credit ) - so merchant receives the installment payments as they are paid, and only delivers the product after final payment."

Is this something you would expect? I have never heard of this kind of thing.

Xin

Hey Xin, you mentioned you can sometimes find stock... are you able to get a ballpark figure on badcube backland, grump, swerve and xtransbots hatch? I know these can be picked up off eBay, just seeing what sort of prices you may be able to get. If not, that's fine, just thought to ask. Have a good weekend. Cheers FP