Need something Transformers related, but can't find it. Try the Dealer Guide - http://www.otca.com.au/dealer.html
Now with over 50 dealers listed, and growing every week.

The listing should not be considered as a guarantee of reliability. These are online stores or dealers in Transformers stuff that are either located in Australia, or ship to Australia and are fairly well known. If you know of any that should be added, or removed, please email me. As with any transaction, be aware of the risks before committing to the purchase, including payment procedures, stock availability and shipping options. If any of these links don't work, or a dealer no longer exists or sells Transformers stuff, please let me know.
None of the dealers listed here have paid to be advertised here - this dealer guide is for your benefit, not mine. The order is mostly random here, with Australian dealers first. To help out other fans who use this service, let me know if any details or dealers need to be added here.
If you want to know more about a dealer, email me.
Try finding a dealer who has free shipping for pre-orders or orders over a certain amount. As with any purchase, look at a few places before spending your money, because some online stores take advantage of desperate fans who may have thought it was the only source for the item they are looking for.